Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2006, 08:25 PM   #11
jcove

Drives: 2011 Rogue
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2filz
im just sayin those races against tcs will be brutal even prius' will be kickin the ass of a yaris maybe a stickshift yaris revved to 6000 rpm's may beat the prius but itll be close... my mom has a prius and i gotta say it doesnt seem to be a sportcar but if u hit the gas 325 lb-ft or torque will relly move you cuz the electric motor has alot of that! any way synthetic wont help go with the regular 10-w30 or 5-w15 whatever it is its asking for dont waste the money homie take it from me you wont win races and synthetic only reduces mpg due to the thicker formula be happy rub in peoples faces that you get 40 mpg* highway! good day
First, synthetic increases you MPG because it flows better. It is not thicker. Second, the Prius is way heavier than the Yaris. So I don't think it would be much better off the line, but I'd like to see it anyway. Always up for a good race even if I loose.
jcove is offline   Reply With Quote