Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2020, 02:34 PM   #1
SoWeird
I've made a post!

Drives: Yaris Hybrid 2017
Arrow DRL lights not working - help needed

Hello guys,
I have a 2017 Yaris Hybrid (hatch) with DRL lights that are almost non visible. Only when i get close to them i can see a dim light coming out of them.
This issue is on both sides (driver and passenger).
I`ve asked a mechanic to check the cars` battery, and it checked out fine.
Then i asked to get a quote on fixing the DRL lights, hoping it would be a cheap option of just unscrewing a light bulb and putting a new one in...
The mechanic said that it will require the whole front assembly to be removed and gave me a very large price quote on the parts+job.
Is there any way to replace the DRL (LED) lights on it without throwing away the entire assembly?
My front low beam lights and the motor and the case itself are working fine and i would hate to pay large sums of money just to replace a few LED`s.

P.S. The picture is just an example, not my actual car.

Thank you for your assistance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg toyota-yaris-hybrid.jpg (117.2 KB, 121 views)
SoWeird is offline   Reply With Quote