Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 05-02-2021, 05:55 PM   #1
PureDriversClub
I've made a post!

Drives: 2005 Toyota Echo
Question +30 Offset, recommended washer size for camber?

Hi! I recently picked up a NCP91 TRD Turbo M, and I have installed Advan Racing RC-II 16x7 +30, 205/55/16
For the fronts I will be using 15mm Camber Bolts
But i've read the sticky regarding rear camber and about putting washers between the axle and hub on the lower bolts to induce camber.

Is there any recommendation on what size washer would be ideal to get slight camber on the rear? Ideally 20mm offset difference?

Or are there some sort of shims which are better than using washers? (I can't get anything in google that clarifies)
PureDriversClub is offline   Reply With Quote