Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 05-25-2010, 03:01 PM   #73
Falconeer
Bayou Blue Pearl.

Drives: Yaris 5D Liftback Full Options
CTSCOTT... just got back from Saudi Arabia after a 27 hour one way road trip. Drove a Toyota Hiace high roof van. The winds in the deserts can get real nasty. The car kept changing lanes in gusty winds. Anyways, thats why I was not here for the last 10 days.

Sending you the money for the bar tonight! and my TNT account number for shipping. :)
BOSCH 8000k HID Headlights, BOSCH 8000k HID Fog Lights. BOSCH Horn. 30% tint all round. 70% Tint mirror-finish tint on front wind shield. TRD Leather Shift Knob, Leather Steering Wheel, TRD Emblem. Height adjustable driver's seat is cool! and... That great armrest from ebay
Falconeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:12 PM   #74
syntax

Drives: Yaris Sedan 2010 "shadow"
@Falconeer, we are from Saudi arabia ( workin' here anyway) any chance your goin' back here?
syntax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:01 PM   #75
detroiter

Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
Syntax...Pilipino ka ba?
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
detroiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:40 AM   #76
syntax

@detroiter oo naman Pilipinong Pilipino.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:21 AM   #77
detroiter

I knew it :D

Kumusta ka na?
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:01 PM   #78
syntax

@ detroiter halata ba? wehehehehe, ok lang pre, kayo dyan kamusta na
Old 05-26-2010, 12:04 PM   #79
detroiter

btw, I'm not pilipino but I'm sure you noticed that haha ;)

I practically live with Pilipinos so I know alot of things that go on. I know
alot work in Saudi Arabia so I had a pretty good hunch you were Pinoy :D
Old 05-26-2010, 12:17 PM   #80
syntax

@detroiter hahahaha you got me there, i noticed it when you just type "kamusta ka na" which is very formal hahahaha
Old 05-26-2010, 12:37 PM   #81
detroiter

I figured as much ;)

What part of the pi you from if you dont mind?