Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2017, 12:51 AM   #1
imran.niaziccl@gmail.com
Costello

Drives: Yaris 2012 Manual
Unhappy :( Check Engine Light with dropping Rpm

Hello all,
Can some one help me to diagnose my car problem its been a while that my car has check engine lights on been to repair shop but problem is still there

I drive Yaris 2012 manual 5 Transmission, from couple of days my car check engine light is on and car does not accelerate properly i have to press gas pedal more to make it accelerate and it doesn't runs smoothly with constant vibration and on shifting gears car jerks pretty badly.
Second problem is when i stop at signal or on a busy road car's rpm drops down below 5 and car engine vibrates as if car is going to die on me and then rpm jumps back to 1 and drops again and does it till i press gas pedal little bit. This problem is more common when i am using my air con and car radiators fan is working
I have been to repair shops changed the car spark plugs cleaned the throttle body clean the Mass air flow sensor tried car fuel injector cleaner but nothing has helped me
Thanks in advance for Helping me
imran.niaziccl@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
check engine light, rpm dropping<