Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Canada
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-11-2013, 08:28 PM   #1
Exiwolfman

Drives: 2007 Yaris
Summer meet in Collingwood at Toyota delership.

Was wondering how many ppl would be interested in a meet up in Collingwood Ontario...would take place on a Saturday . Now the idea would be to meet up have a show and shine etc..use of the shop is a possibility and take new Yaris out for a spin..this would all depend on how many ppl would show up. I could place an order for few new Yaris in manual and auto , maybe do installs ( wheels, tires etc ) basically see how Toyota runs and how we do business.
Can possibly get group deals on rims and tires and other parts, we do have few good suppliers that we deal with for aftermarket parts and stuff.

Please let me know...as for exact date that is something we would all have to agree on , our shop is open till noon on Saturdays but the dealership closes at 4 pm.
Meet would be around noon therefore we can have four hrs of free shop time.

So lets see how many can and are willing to show up..if interest high i will post deals on group buys ...just let me know what everyone is looking for.

Ty
Exiwolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:44 AM   #2
nigel cooper

Drives: 2007 RS
meet

I`m good for that-I know where that dealer is.Keep us posted
nigel cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:14 PM   #3
MUSKOKA800

Drives: '08 Yaris Sedan, Aero Package
Could be interested. Set a date and I'll check if it's doable.

Aftermarket Goodies: Piggies SS, K&N Drop-In, Blitz S/C, DC Header, NST Pulley)

Toyota Options/Accessories: Sport Pedal Covers, Sport Shift Knob, Ipod Interface, Summer Mats, Winter Mats, Cruise Control, Auto-Dim Mirror, Echo steelies with winter boots.
MUSKOKA800 is offline   Reply With Quote