Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-23-2008, 03:41 AM   #19
IsLNdbOi

Drives: Polar White - 5 Door '09 LB
It would be awesome if Toyota brought the Aygo here. It would probably be priced pretty high as well though.
IsLNdbOi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:41 AM   #20
grampi

Drives: Corolla
I think a lot of Toyota's price is just for the name. Everyone knows they build ultra-reliable cars, so Toyota tacks a few extra $$$ to the price tag of each of their vehicles for their rep. I wish they'd just go back to building the best cars for the money. They aren't the value they once were because you're paying such a high premium to purchase one now. Honda does the same thing. They're milking consumers.
grampi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:57 AM   #21
ddongbap
Banned

Drives: yw calls me douche and racist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grampi View Post
The Fit Sport is a grand more than $17.5? Who the hell is paying these ridiculously high prices for the supposedly "economy" cars? Economy cars are not only supposed to be inexpensive to operate, but they're also supposed to be inexpensive to purchase. These cars are way overpriced!
Well, not really if you compare them to stuff near its price range. The Honda Civic is barley any more expensive, but the Fit has more space, features.
ddongbap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:54 AM   #22
jamal1984
The Beautification of Car

Drives: Toyota Yaris S
Send a message via MSN to jamal1984
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddongbap View Post
Well, not really if you compare them to stuff near its price range. The Honda Civic is barley any more expensive, but the Fit has more space, features.
what's the other guys said is, you can get something similiar price for the fit and it's way better than the fit, from the suspensions to spaces, comfy....XD Instead. And the mpg is almost the same. With xd you get more power and bigger space. And toyota are always smoother than Honda.
I just got a chance to drive in one of the new 09 Fit. And i don't know is it me or is it the car, but it's way rough and bouncy ride than my 07 Yaris sedan.
jamal1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:55 PM   #23
Thirty-Nine
Small cars are a big deal

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Send a message via AIM to Thirty-Nine
Funny -- I just read a review of the 2009 Fon cnet.com, and they criticized the ride quality, too.
Thirty-Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:17 PM   #24
thatboyjer

Drives: 5spd 2007 Yaris LB
that aygo looks like what would happen if the fit and the yaris bumped uglies and made babies.

but that aygo crazy is frakken sexy.

[Debadged] [Tanabe DF210] [Limo Tint][17" Fondmetal Wheels] [Pioneer HU]
--:: Wishlist, PM me ::--
[SSK (WTB)] [Black Sand Pearl Eyelids (WTB)]
thatboyjer is offline   Reply With Quote