Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
jtf1986

Drives: 05 Tundra, 08 Yaris
FS: 15x7" Advan Kreuzer xii Wheels - New - Various - Cheap

Hi Guys,

I came across a deal on these wheels a little while back, and I bought way too many of them. I am not trying to make a profit. I just want to sell what I have.

These wheels are light, strong, and the finish is beautiful. They are 100% made in Japan. From what I could find when comparing, they went for about $1,200 per set.

I will take more of my "own" pictures as time permits (I have the wheels packed away safely in a warehouse). For now I will post my pictures + pictures found on the Internet.

Price: $500 OBO picked up per set of four wheels. *Some of the wheels have caps, but a few of the wheels might be missing caps (I didn't complain when I bought them since I got them for only $500 / set). I will include caps first come first serve, and/or for people who pay my full asking price. Once I don't have any sets with caps left, I will make a post notifying everyone. You can order replacement caps from Mackin Industries.

Availability:
12x Advan Kreuzer 15x7 4x100 ET27 Bronze
4x Advan Kreuzer 15x7 4x100 ET37 Silver
12x Advan Kreuzer 15x7 4x100 ET37 Pearl White

Shipping: I will gladly ship to you for an additional cost. I typically use Fed-Ex Ground/Home Delivery with insurance and signature confirmation. If you need to use Paypal, I can ONLY ship to your confirmed address, and I have to charge 10% extra because of Paypals fees and taxes. If you mail me a check (personal check is fine) or money order, I will just charge you exactly what FedEx charges me (and I get a pretty good rate from FedEx).

Contact info:
wheel.fanatic111@gmail.com
Corona, CA or Garden Grove, CA (Garden Grove on weekends only - Please try to call me by Friday mid-day if you want me to meet up with you on the weekend in Garden Grove, but I am back and forth between the two cities on weekends).

I have made transactions with quite a few people on this forum as well as other forums. I will provide any references you may need.

Thank you for reading my post.

http://www.yokohamatire.jp/yrc/japan.../kreuzer_sr12/

Last edited by jtf1986; 03-06-2012 at 06:35 PM.