Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-29-2011, 12:52 PM   #1
eXiilez

Drives: 2006 Toyota Yaris YRX
Help with Bodykit.

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum . I apologize in advance if this has been posted before.
I just bought a 2006 Yaris YRX (sedan) last week. Now, I am trying to find some body kits around but I haven't been successful at all finding any. I live in Australia, so I don't mind if I need to import either. So if anyone could point me in the right direction lol, that would be great!

Thanks
eXiilez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:48 PM   #2
big lo

Drives: 2007 VIOS
Welcome to the forums, if you are committed in getting kits from over seas I suggest you PM cali yaris (Garm) at here or at microimageonline.com to see if he can help, good luck buddy
TRD sportivo springs,Tokico Blue Shock/Struts,TRD rear sway bar & front bar,Tanabe engine bar,MI hoses (red), MI engine cover,SRI intake,VIOS vent visors,VIOS foglights,VIOS tails (HELLA lights & the Series 5 too),VIOS radio,VIOS badge,VIOS grill,18 inch R-1 rims wrapped in nankang tires 215/35-18z,chrome handles,retrofited the headlights, SHARK body kit (VIOS), Coming soon projectors heads with LED strip, Custom seats, MI hood lifts,MI momo steering wheel, sound system :)
big lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #3
eXiilez

I posted on another site before this one, but that site was not really helpful. I decided to check on the post I made on it anyway and I got a couple replies.

"no disrespect, and i can understand the idea of body kits (my brother back in the day had an Allan Moffet kit on an ED XR8) but a yaris isn't a car you'd do it to.
By all means get mag wheels when the time comes, and do the stereo, but a body kit for it....save ya money for the wheels or ICE."

"You are driving a Yaris.
Why would you seek to draw attention to that fact?
It would be like wanting to strap neons to a bar fridge."

I'm just doing this to make my car look nice. I'm a mature driver and all, is it worth the body kit?
Old 05-02-2011, 07:47 PM   #4
eXiilez

I am looking at his kit but im not sure if it will fit on my 06 Yaris sedan.

http://www.duraflexbodykits.com/2007...x-p-12631.html

Does anyone know if that is possible to fit mine. Can't find any kits for my model.

Last edited by eXiilez; 05-04-2011 at 05:40 AM.