Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2014, 08:09 PM   #1
AlainMikli

Drives: ings 09 Yaris 3 Door LiftBack
Parting out my ings+1 Yaris @ Hi-end/Super Rare JDM Parts

Hey guys, I haven't been here for years as I'm super busy on my jobs lately. Unfortuntely I'm moving out of CA permanently by the end of December, so I'm parting out and selling my yaris.

PLEASE SPEND FEW MINUTES TO READ THIS POST IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANYTHING FOR YOU YARIS.

Before I start, please understanding few things in order to save both of our time :)
#My yaris has 23000miles now. And I started to put on everything between 4000-6000miles(Except KW V3 & BBK). So roughly everything is on my car for around 15000-18000miles(except coil over). You could search my old post for the exact date of when I've had them install.
#My yaris is a show car, except to the show, mostly I only drive it on local and has been keep in indoor garage since day 1, so everything is in excellent condition, by the way I have had an AMG and a hybrid so I don't really drive the yaris much.
#I'm going to drop off my yaris to my fd's store next week, and pull out every aftermarket parts, hopefully it will be done within a week.
#You could text my roommate(message me for the contact number) for any specific detail, I'll call you back when I get your text.
#I'm really busy on packing and preparing my personal stuffs/luggages for moving. I will pack and box everything once they have been pulled out from my car, and I will ship them together at once before I leave CA. It also means I'm not able to take pictures for you once I boxed them(for sure if I notify anything special I'll post an update picture for sure).

------------------------------------

So here is how my sale works. (just to save my time and save your money)
#I'm selling everything in 60% of WHEREVER THE CHEAPEST YOU CAN FIND on the internet from a LEGIT RESELLER.
#I'll only accept paypal(please add 4% paypal fee to the total amount, unless you send it as gift), or cash if you meet me at local.
#If they do free ship, me too(unless something super heavy and huge), but I'm not charging tax, so it's another 10% off for you.
#I'm sorry, I really don't have time to check and price everything for you, please do some research/google, and save your 40%.

Here is what up for sale:
Performance:

#Kiddo 6-pots BBK(bought it from Gram, I believe they have around only 10000 miles on it, as I have originally upgraded to aftermarket disk and Carbotech brake pads at 4000miles, will included a Brand New Kiddo SS brake line as I'm using the Goodridge SS Brake Line)
#KW V3 Coilover with life time warranty.(Bought it from Gram at around 12000 miles)
#Megan Coilover [SOLD]
#TRD Rear Sway Bar [SOLD]
#MR C-Pillar Bar
#GTspec Front Strut Bar [SOLD]& Rear Strut Bar
#AFE Intake [SOLD]
#WeaponR 4-2-1 Header [SOLD]
#Nitto Mid-Pipe [SOLD]
#Greddy Ti-C axle back exhaust(I got this brand new one from Greddy at around #12000miles) [Dips]
#CE 28N J-Time Attack
#Custco Oil Catch Can
Cosmetic:

#C-One Oil Cap
#C-One Radiator Cap
#Work Bell Quick Release
#REAL JDM ings+1 Full Body Kit
#OEM JDM RS Taillight(need to wait tip I figured out how to settle my body kit first)
#Retrofit OEM JDM Projector Headlight with LED angel eye with clear bar since day one(+$ exchange only, I no longer have my 09 OEM one)
#Authentic ings+1 Carbon Fiber carnard(Brand New)
#Authentic C-One Carbon Fiber Headlight Eyeline(Brand New)
#JDM Vitz Door side steps
#RAYS CE28N J-Time Attack with Z1 [Dips]
JDM/Not for sale in US item(Shoot me reasonable offer, or when I find my receipt I'll update with the price, 40% off)

#GReddy Informeter Touch
#Tom's Fuel Map Controller [SOLD]
#Blitz throttle controller
#JDM RS LED Side Mirror [SOLD]
#TRD Push Start Button
#Toms Carbon Short Pole Antenna Original price $78
Body Kit:

Authentic ings+1 full body kit(2006-2008) imported directly from Japan through N-1 concept. For my understanding this is the only authentic ings+1 body kit available in the entire US(back in the days). And has been customize to fit a 2door hatch back. Has been paint professionally to match the my factory white color, and has been put on clear bar protective film right after the paint job done at the body shop. Unfortunately there are scratches here and there at the bottom of the kit, as my car is low....

Prefer local pick up for the body kit, or trade me a 2006-2008 WHITE factory OEM front & rear bumper(you can add $ to get my custom retro-fit Head Light as well). Or 2009 front bumper, 09 headlight, I have my 09 OEM rear bumper.

Again, everything on my car is authentic/OEM/JDM OEM parts.
I'm located in CA 94014 if you want to check for shipping cost.
again my phone number 415.200.8213(Him), please text, will call you back.
REAL JDM ings+1 Full Body Kit…REAL JDM C-One Spoiler…Retrofit Projector Headlight…Kiddo 6-pots BBK…CE 28N J-Time Attack…Bride Ergo II Racing Seat…Personal Steering Wheel…Work Bell Quick Release…Dealer Option Sun Roof…JDM RS LED Side Mirror…JDM RS Taillight…C-One Oil Cap…C-One Radiator Cap…TRD Iridium Racing Spark Plug…Tom's Fuel Map Controller…Blitz throttle controller…GReddy Informeter Touch…MR Suspension…TRD Rear Sway Bar…MR C-Pillar Bar…GTspec Front Strut Bar & Rear Strut Bar…AFE Intake…WR Header…Nitto Mid-Pipe…Greddy Ti-C axleback…Goodridge SS Brake Line…
To do: Supercharger…

Last edited by AlainMikli; 05-01-2015 at 12:08 PM.
AlainMikli is offline   Reply With Quote