Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-22-2008, 07:33 AM   #1
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
blizzard in the maritimes - - for PK

a couple things before you check out the vid

1. at about 50 seconds i turn right. theres about a foot of snow in the turn lane...i slide thru it, but my wheel is cut so much that when i get traction again i almost bit it into the snow bank

2. the street i turn onto (regent street) is a giant hill, im not sure you can tell in the video, but i dont get to the top of it till about 2:07 and at that its, really just a flat part....cus its a hill all the way to work

3. being that my the end of my trip to work is a giant hill, im not about to stop for yellows....i wont be able to get going again despite having snow tires...its just that bad out today...

4. i was going to do an ebrake turn in the parking lot (as i often do when the parking lot is snowy and barren in the morning) but at the last minute realized the plows had, for some insane reason, left a big snow bank in what would have been my path. you can see the glint of white at about 3:32 as i make a quick left turn, lol

5. im in the aveo

enjoy!

Old 12-22-2008, 07:40 AM   #2
jinxor

Drives: Yaris 3dr YRS
that is quite a rough weather....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kustom play View Post
they look in and i tell them "come on man, its stock, its slow, look its ricy as fuck, look at the fur, im a ricer man"
jinxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 01:53 PM   #3
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK198105 View Post
looks like you guyus got the wetter stuff. great vid. need to mount that cam somewhere so you dont have to hold it all the time.
nope, was -10 this morning...not wet at all...light and fluffy...just had 2' of it...