Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Southeast
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-27-2015, 08:18 PM   #1
Freestylin

Drives: 09 Blizzard Pearl RS LB
Florida Yaris Spring Meet 2015

Hi All,

Just want to see if there is any interest in the Florida area for setting up a Yaris spring meet for 2015? I am currently visiting the Fort Myers area and am available to meet anywhere (Tampa, Orlando, Miami, etc.) till April 15th. It would definitely be interesting if we can set something up before that date so I can check out what the Yaris east coast community looks like. If there is any interest, please let us know what would be a good place and time for this meet to happen since I am not too familiar with the area. Anyways, thanks and I hope we can get something going!
“On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.” ― Ayrton Senna
Freestylin is offline   Reply With Quote