Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-07-2006, 12:14 PM   #1
Goose
Car Geek

Drives: Yaris Liftback
Interesting Yaris coming to my local dealer...

Just letting you guys know that my local dealer's going to "pimp" a Yaris liftback with a few TRD items. At this stage, it looks like they're going to put the TRD 18's, springs (shocks also, I assume) and muffler on a white one. Don't know if it's going to be a manual or auto tranny. The car is still a few weeks out, and may be dealer-traded, so no guarantees yet.

They're going to call me when it shows up. If they'll let me, I'll try to get pictures of the installations for you guys.

Just keeping you informed...

'07 Blazing Blue 5-speed liftback (sold)
'08 Black auto liftback (sold)
'09 Carmine Red auto 4-door liftback (sold)
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 01:54 PM   #2
Violin

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
That's pretty smart. There was a dealership in California with about a third of their inventory tricked out before sale.
Violin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 05:59 AM   #3
Katana

Drives: Yaris LB 1.3lt 06
Send a message via MSN to Katana Send a message via Yahoo to Katana
Interesting news!
Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:17 AM   #4
argylesocks
Bears eat beets.

Drives: Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violin
That's pretty smart. There was a dealership in California with about a third of their inventory tricked out before sale.
definitely smart. i had no clue there was going to be such a market for tricking out this car. while i am not going to do it... i will say, the car looks wicked pissah with 18's on there!!! :) personally, i bought it BECAUSE it was a stripped down, basic, no-frills car that gets kick-ass fuel economy. looks like im in minority though...
Old 11-08-2006, 09:39 AM   #5
riceboy

Drives: icebox
Quote:
Originally Posted by argylesocks
definitely smart. i had no clue there was going to be such a market for tricking out this car. while i am not going to do it... i will say, the car looks wicked pissah with 18's on there!!! :) personally, i bought it BECAUSE it was a stripped down, basic, no-frills car that gets kick-ass fuel economy. looks like im in minority though...
I bought it for the same reasons.. but kick-ass fuel economy always looks better rolling on rims....
riceboy is offline   Reply With Quote