Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-26-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
eric81

Drives: Toyota Salesman
Toyota car show done right...

Hello everyone who lives anywhere near Pueblo, Colorado Springs, Denver, and Trinidad. If you live in Colorado, please read and reply. I am going to start working on putting on a car show for Toyota's in general. I would like it if we had lots of cars, and set it up as a real show, where people judge others cars, we give away trophys and prizes, and maybe even a car. I saw it done once in Washington at Griots Garage, and now that I work at a car dealership, we deffinately have the room and power to do it. SEMA is coming up next week, and our gouys are headed out there for the week to start looking at new and improved aftermarket stuff. I encourage all Toyota, Scion, and Lexus owners to reply here, send me a PM, or email me personally and give me some feedback. There are still some nice days to come for Colorado, and I am thinking the 1st or 2nd Saturday in November sounds nice. Or, if anyone has a better idea for a date, let me know and I will be glad to change whatever I need to to encourage more people to show up. Thank you.
eric81 is offline   Reply With Quote