Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-25-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
s2dannyk
I've made a post!

Drives: 09 toyota yaris
stock yaris s oem lip kit? where can i look

hey guys i am new to the forum my girl drives a 09 yaris sedan and i am looking to do some work to it but first i want to start out with the oem yaris S lip kit it does not have to be exact oem ill take a replica please i need help and directions because ive been all over the internet googling but no luck i also called the dealership and they told me that they only have the front lip and its like $500 thats alittle overpriced for a yaris dont ya think? well thanks

s2dannyk
s2dannyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
ehh.. it is a dealer and its probably already painted.. AND it will fit like it should.. AND its brand new.. sounds reasonable for any oem lip

AS FOR YOUR QUESTION AT HAND...
Those will probably be hard to source out. I see a couple rear lip kits on ebay right now. Post a ad in the wanted classifieds
Old 01-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #3
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing

Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
The price you are being quoted for the front lip is about right. The whole kit sells for 1200-1400 depending on region. This is even shown on the sticker price if you bought the S model. If you pick up a difference than OEM lip kit or body kit be prepared for fitment issues and to deal with them which means more cash than the cheaper price you might find. Also, the non-OEM kits generally are made out of lower grade materials. If you are fine with it then great, if not then be prepared to pony up the extra cash.

Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing

Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #4
Dadams

Drives: '09 yaris hatchback
Both these guys are are correct personally I'd rather at the extra cash for the supreme quality of OEM sup to you though

My yaris build!
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36908
Please feel free to leave your oppinions! I would love to have them to see what I can improve on!
Dadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:21 PM   #5
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
but he is a honda guy... you know how much they like to "make it fit".. lol

kiddings. at least you got a s2k
Old 01-26-2012, 02:33 PM   #6
Dadams

Drives: '09 yaris hatchback
lolz at that. But I gotta give props to proud honda owners up until toyota started its up and coming Hondas were the most reliable and longest lasting cars out there. Now Id say theyre about even :P

My yaris build!
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36908
Please feel free to leave your oppinions! I would love to have them to see what I can improve on!
Dadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #7
MUSKOKA800

Drives: '08 Yaris Sedan, Aero Package
When I bought my '08 sedan (in Canada) the Aero package bodywork (S in US) was only available when ordered with the car or bought piecemeal at the parts counter. No "kit" was available. Each component was individually priced and sold separately. You'd need to look at the aftermarket for complete kits.

Aftermarket Goodies: Piggies SS, K&N Drop-In, Blitz S/C, DC Header, NST Pulley)

Toyota Options/Accessories: Sport Pedal Covers, Sport Shift Knob, Ipod Interface, Summer Mats, Winter Mats, Cruise Control, Auto-Dim Mirror, Echo steelies with winter boots.
MUSKOKA800 is offline   Reply With Quote