Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-24-2023, 08:06 PM   #1
Viosupercharged

Drives: NCP150
Blitz Supercharger x Greddy Emanage Ultimate

Hi Yaris world I'm new here.

Just want to know if somebody already tried using Blitz SC with Greddy Emanage Ultimate Piggyback ECU.

My problem is I bought (2) Blitz Superchargers but they both doesn't have any controller module for this reason I bought also the piggyback ECU. Its very hard to find blitz module due to its discontinued.

My question is does piggyback ECU can be serve as controller module by tuning to complete the kit or I need to look for the blitz module to have it work without any problem.

Any recommendation will highly appreciated or maybe someone have some spare module there that I can buy and be shipped. Thank you
Viosupercharged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 06:04 PM   #2
Neinris

Drives: 08 Yaris 3 Door Hatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viosupercharged View Post
Hi Yaris world I'm new here.

Just want to know if somebody already tried using Blitz SC with Greddy Emanage Ultimate Piggyback ECU.

My problem is I bought (2) Blitz Superchargers but they both doesn't have any controller module for this reason I bought also the piggyback ECU. Its very hard to find blitz module due to its discontinued.

My question is does piggyback ECU can be serve as controller module by tuning to complete the kit or I need to look for the blitz module to have it work without any problem.

Any recommendation will highly appreciated or maybe someone have some spare module there that I can buy and be shipped. Thank you
Welcome to the Forum!
I have no experience with force induction, but if you're piggy back can maintain the stoic AF mixture, then I don't see why it wouldn't work even if it's from a different kit. The SC is mechanical after all, and all you need to do is add more fuel to match the air coming in. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

BTW... Taga saan ka sa atin?
Neinris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 10:53 PM   #3
Viosupercharged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neinris View Post
Welcome to the Forum!
I have no experience with force induction, but if you're piggy back can maintain the stoic AF mixture, then I don't see why it wouldn't work even if it's from a different kit. The SC is mechanical after all, and all you need to do is add more fuel to match the air coming in. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

BTW... Taga saan ka sa atin?
Thanks for the warm welcome

Actually I'm in doubt for not having a controller it might not run very well that is why i'm really researching and asking before I proceed the installation, I still want it to be reliable that's why I choose to have bolt on kit. Regarding for adding more fuel to match the air coming in, I also have bigger fuel injectors and fuel pumps alongside.

I heard it will works fine but I need to look for a proper tuner.

Taga cavite ako, ikaw taga saan ka?
Old 05-28-2023, 01:12 PM   #4
sh0rtlife

Drives: 2007 5dr canadian import
again as stated you really just need to bump the fuel curve to match air flow...so "if" the piggyback can do it even with a tune then your good to go
sh0rtlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 11:41 AM   #5
Neinris

Drives: 08 Yaris 3 Door Hatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viosupercharged View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome

Actually I'm in doubt for not having a controller it might not run very well that is why i'm really researching and asking before I proceed the installation, I still want it to be reliable that's why I choose to have bolt on kit. Regarding for adding more fuel to match the air coming in, I also have bigger fuel injectors and fuel pumps alongside.

I heard it will works fine but I need to look for a proper tuner.

Taga cavite ako, ikaw taga saan ka?
Bro, as long as you're not going 10psi I believe you should be good, then all you really need is to match air/fuel ratio throughout the rev.

Taga Cavite mom ko, pero pinanganak ako sa Bataan. But I've been living in the States since I was 14. I heard they're planning on building a bridge from Cavite to Bataan connected via Corrigedor.
Neinris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 02:14 PM   #6
lani100

Drives: Yaris T sport TRD turbo
Yes will work fine
Old 06-05-2023, 12:55 AM   #7
Viosupercharged

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0rtlife View Post
again as stated you really just need to bump the fuel curve to match air flow...so "if" the piggyback can do it even with a tune then your good to go
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neinris View Post
Bro, as long as you're not going 10psi I believe you should be good, then all you really need is to match air/fuel ratio throughout the rev.

Taga Cavite mom ko, pero pinanganak ako sa Bataan. But I've been living in the States since I was 14. I heard they're planning on building a bridge from Cavite to Bataan connected via Corrigedor.
So in this case I just need a proper tuner. My another question is how the SC will work without the module coz that is my main problem now. Without the controller how will the SC will engage or trigger.

Yes may plano na pag dugtungin ang Bataan at Cavite. Since 14 malaki na pinagkaiba ngayon ng Pilipinas. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani100 View Post
Yes will work fine
Thanks.
Old 06-05-2023, 02:48 PM   #8
sh0rtlife

Drives: 2007 5dr canadian import
theres a few ways to trigger it, but that all depends on how you tune it as well, you could tune it to always be on, to come on at X rpm etc
sh0rtlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 01:38 AM   #9
Viosupercharged

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0rtlife View Post
theres a few ways to trigger it, but that all depends on how you tune it as well, you could tune it to always be on, to come on at X rpm etc
Yes I heard about that but I'm still trying to have the kit complete so it will be bolt on aside from tuning it..

May be someone here having some spare parts for SC that can I can buy and send to PH.

Tags
blitz supercharger, greddy emanage ultimate