Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-20-2007, 02:10 PM   #19
Lickitung

Drives: 2007 Toyta Yaris
I got mine off the lot. When I got there I saw 6 yarii all in a row in an assortment of colors. Then the saleman came out to help me I was dissapointed because all but one was manual and I need automatic. The one automatic they had the 18' alloy wheels and tires which brought the price up way too high for me. He drove me over to another lot where they keep cars that they don't have room for. We then walked through rows of cars and we finally saw my blazing blue automatic!
Lickitung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:29 PM   #20
jdubau55

Drives: 2007 White Yaris LB 5 Spd.
Send a message via AIM to jdubau55 Send a message via Yahoo to jdubau55
Yes and no....I went to the lot and they didnt have what I wanted. So they got it from another lot. When they got it in at my lot then I bought it. So I guess I ordered it and bought it at the lot.
jdubau55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:39 PM   #21
slothman86

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
Special ordered mine! took about a week and got it with 5 miles on it!
Old 03-20-2007, 05:44 PM   #22
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Dealer stock... it was their first.
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:48 PM   #23
foober

Drives: two yaris liftbacks
Had to order mine. They have a waiting list for the liftbacks here in montana. They said they've never had a lift back yet that wasn't snatched up off the lot within minutes.
foober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:14 PM   #24
Go4th

Drives: Yaris S Sedan color Flint Mica
Special ordered mine then they came off 2700 or so bucks off one on the lot and offered me that one.. an offer i could not refuse!!! the difference you ask.. color... the one i got was flint mica... the one i wanted was Nautical Blue Metallic.. i still wish it was that color.. but ohh well.. 1st paint job we all know what it will be then...
Go4th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:24 PM   #25
Kitt

Drives: Thndr cl metallic HB 3 drs '05
Send a message via MSN to Kitt
nah, i wanted mine in yellow and they told me it will take 2 to 4 months, so i ended up with my silver mica that they had on stock...
Old 03-20-2007, 07:32 PM   #26
St_G

Drives: Black 2007 Yaris Liftback 1.5
I boguht from what was on the lot. Circumstances kinda dictated it (long story). I got almost exactly what I wanted, though, so it worked out well.
St_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:23 AM   #27
nsmitchell

Drives: LB-Auto-PWR-ABS-Cruise-Springs
I special ordered it WITH side airbags! It showed up without them, but I folded and took the car anyway. Everything else was as I ordered it.
nsmitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:08 AM   #28
largeorangefont
Break'em off some.

Drives: 07 Yaris LB, 04 Cobra
The dealer had 15+ liftbacks on their lot and all were autos.

I wanted a Meteorite Metallic 5 speed with the Power Package, keyless entry and floormats.

I told the fleet guy exactly what I wanted. He found it, and it was the only one in Southern California. It was going to be delivered to another dealer and was still on the boat supposedly. The sales guy said it would be 2 weeks before he knew if he could get it, and that was if it wasn't pre-ordered by someone else. He called me 2 days later and had the car at his dealer. I picked it up the next day.
largeorangefont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:07 PM   #29
static808
Engineer/Artist/House-Dad

Drives: 2006 Toyota Sienna XLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by largeorangefont View Post
The dealer had 15+ liftbacks on their lot and all were autos.

I wanted a Meteorite Metallic 5 speed with the Power Package, keyless entry and floormats.

I told the fleet guy exactly what I wanted. He found it, and it was the only one in Southern California. It was going to be delivered to another dealer and was still on the boat supposedly. The sales guy said it would be 2 weeks before he knew if he could get it, and that was if it wasn't pre-ordered by someone else. He called me 2 days later and had the car at his dealer. I picked it up the next day.
wow, i see at least one meteorite liftback on the road everyday. i wonder if its the same one?? cant be, since i drive to different places everyday, haha. but yeah, because of that, we decided to get black sand pearl, since that and red are the rarest colors we've seen around here. shit, there's a meteorite liftback 8 houses away from us on our block! most of the liftbacks we've seen have a carson toyota plate holder. last i checked they had about 26 liftbacks in stock...that was about 1.5 months ago...

--B
Old 03-21-2007, 11:36 PM   #30
largeorangefont
Break'em off some.

Drives: 07 Yaris LB, 04 Cobra
Quote:
Originally Posted by static808 View Post
wow, i see at least one meteorite liftback on the road everyday. i wonder if its the same one?? cant be, since i drive to different places everyday, haha. but yeah, because of that, we decided to get black sand pearl, since that and red are the rarest colors we've seen around here. shit, there's a meteorite liftback 8 houses away from us on our block! most of the liftbacks we've seen have a carson toyota plate holder. last i checked they had about 26 liftbacks in stock...that was about 1.5 months ago...

--B
I think it is hard to find a stick... everywhere I went I saw autos. Im sure sticks in general are harder to find.
largeorangefont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 01:50 AM   #31
static808
Engineer/Artist/House-Dad

Drives: 2006 Toyota Sienna XLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by largeorangefont View Post
I think it is hard to find a stick... everywhere I went I saw autos. Im sure sticks in general are harder to find.
amen to that. the hardest thing to find here in SoCal is definitely a 5-speed with power package. its either a 5-speed with the convenience, or an automatic w/ power.

--B
Old 01-29-2010, 02:22 PM   #32
dougiefresh188

Drives: 08 toyota yaris 4 door
i walked on the lot looked did not see one i liked and i went back a week later and my 4 door Nautical Blue Metallic yaris was there. just came in. is Nautical Blue Metallic a "rare" color?
dougiefresh188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:57 PM   #33
Sodium Duck
╚══════════RN

Drives: 2008 Liftback
Send a message via AIM to Sodium Duck
I went to all the local Toyota dealerships in my area, and none of them had what I wanted. I told the dealer exactly what I wanted with no exceptions. He said it would take a while to get it then, and I said fine -- but my trade in isn't getting any prettier or more valuable. A couple weeks later I had exactly what I wanted.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:06 PM   #34
kustom play
pink wheels are cool

Drives: 07 liftback
i got mine in 07, it was a used 07 with a couple of miles on it and we got a smoken deal

as soon as you talk about special order they stop dealing, color wasnt an issue so we made the deal

a year later i went to trade it in on an X-runner and even after putting 20K miles on it the dealer offered me 300 bucks over what i bought it for to trade it in

not a shabby deal if you ask me

mine is a 5spd power with 60/40 and has the all black S interior!

http://www.4055design.com
kustom play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:45 PM   #35
TRDMarty

Drives: Polar White 2008, 3Dr HB TRD '
Had to order mine. $500.00 down and a 90 day wait and it was exactly 90 days when the dealer called me. 2008 Polar White ''S'', Power package with Auto trans (I sit in stopped with little go traffic every day, the need for Auto trans) It came with what I wanted exept for the Fog Lamps. They said they were not availible anymore. I said BS!!!
Love the car so far.
TRDMarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:59 PM   #36
b_hickman11

Drives: 08 Sedan
Wow!!!! This thread is over 3 years old! It must be one of the first threads on YarisWorld................
b_hickman11 is offline   Reply With Quote