Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 06:38 AM   #1
cheukli

Drives: Toyota Yaris Liftback
New Canadian Rally Spoilier in white for sale!!

Sorry guys! I 've outta town to work. Here are some pics for the spoiler. I also replied some of the requests thru emails but seems not working by the personal emails. Your chance to buy this cheaper. I bought this spoiler from the dealership about 2 months ago. Never installed cause decided to keep the factory RS style one. Still in box came with all hardwares, masking tape and instruction. Installation is easy, only a couple of hours then you are good to go. I strongly recommand this spoiler better for the non-RS Yaris since you have to fill some holes on the RS models. And on the non-RS just like a snap of the fingers for installation. This is another reason that I decided not to keep it, I don't want to tackle with the body work and screwing up my car. Now the important part, the price. I paid $270CAD for this spoiler. Now I am letting it go for $220CAD which is around $200 USD. Payment preference: Paypal or money order. I can take some pic upon request. I think you guys all know what I am selling but just want to make sure I really do have one and the condition! You can email me @ cheukli@hotmail.com if you are interested and having any questions. Also, if you want me to get the spoiler painted into the color of your Yaris, of course other than white, add $75 and I will get it professionally painted cause I have a friend works in body shop.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0013.jpg (95.8 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0016.jpg (70.7 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0012.jpg (81.1 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0017.jpg (103.0 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0011.jpg (69.6 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0014.jpg (106.3 KB, 87 views)
Closed Thread