Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Great Lakes
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-17-2007, 08:24 AM   #1
Yarisguy13

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Factory wire harness or plastic aftermarket piece for aftermarket radio?????

Anyone know where I can get the original factory wire harness or a plastic insert so I can install an aftermarkert radio??????

Also anyone know where to get good tint and the best way to tint the yaris windows???????
Yarisguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:14 AM   #2
cm07yaris

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Blazing Blue
Send a message via AIM to cm07yaris
I am in Appleton and the most know place around here for window tint is Auto Trim Design, expensive, but well worth it! As for the wire harness and plastic insert you can usually get them at Best Buy or Circuit City, they'll cost anywhere from $30-$75 for the parts you need for installation. You can also check ebay, or more reliably, http://www.crutchfield.com/S-GoqWJSr...g=103000&avf=Y for the wire harness, I'd just give them a call and they can get you what you need! Goodluck! Where in Wisconsin are you at?
cm07yaris is offline   Reply With Quote