Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2007, 04:27 PM   #1
Cathy

Drives: Yaris Hatchback
Air Conditioner Noise

Hello everyone,

Turned on my air to the highest level today and it was making a loud noise that could be heard over the radio, I can't begin to describe this noise, but when I turned it down to 3 there was no noise. My car is an 07 HB with less that 5,000 miles. Everyone in my family is automobile challenged so there isn't anyone I can begin to ask, so I came to the experts.

Has anyone experienced this or know what might be causing this? Is your air loud? I can't get to the dealer that I bought the car from until Friday, will any Toyota dealer honor the warranty?

Thanks in advance,
Cathy
Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote