Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-12-2006, 10:51 PM   #1
makaluch

Drives: 07 Yaris 2D Liftback
Thread request - Yaris is new in the US

Here in the US the Yaris is a pretty new thing. We can't get the 4-door Liftback here, nor can we get sport packages with skirts or ground effects. I know it's been in BC for a few years as the Vitz and even longer in Japan.

Hey guys. I'm wondering if one of you kind gentlemen would be so kind as to create a thread or forum that lists sources and part numbers for specialty and aftermarket parts.

Another thing that would interest me is a thread dedicated to sources and part numbers for things like stereo install kits, and other custom mods....no jabber, just source/link and part numbers for attractive parts.

Thanks for listening to my jabber...
Mark M.
makaluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:16 AM   #2
Kr0n1k

Drives: AE101 Prizm('07 Yaris 3DR TBA)
Shameless plug for my parts list!

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1147

Part #'s I can't really help you with. Aero kits will most likely fit from the 5 door hatch, since the 5 and 3 door are the exact same size, I'm sure we will have absolute proof of this soon as more and more kits become available in the US and CAN. Try the DYI section for installs and custom mods, the stereo section for dash kits and other stereo/ICE related banter, and the search button when all else fails.
Kr0n1k is offline   Reply With Quote