Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 03:27 AM   #1
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
Lightbulb Black (eBay) Altezza Tails?

I'd love to add some RS tail lights, but they're just too expensive IMO... I'm wondering if these tail lights might be a good alternative:

06-07 TOYOTA YARIS 3D HATCHBACK ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHTS BLK
http://motors.search.ebay.com/?from=...AIL+LIGHTS+BLK

The only thing is that I have a Meteorite Metallic Yaris, so the black may clash a bit too much with my color.

Also, I'm wondering if I may be able to convert these bulbs to LEDs...

Any suggestions are welcome!
Old 04-18-2007, 03:45 AM   #2
eijikikimaru
Q(','Q)

Drives: 3dr Meteroite
I have seen these on a black yaris but the blinker section was blacked/smoked out, don't know if it's legal but ... it looked nice~.

Since your car and my car are the same color, I can relate to your dilemma.

At first I had buyers regret about the JDM LED Tail Lights but the more Yari's out there I see the better I feel because mine are so far unique =p. I personally like the JDM one over the Ebay one however the money is, like you said, a bit expensive.

The Ebay one would look good too and it would be different since I personally haven't seen it on Met. Metalic so far.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:54 AM   #3
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
This was discussed before:

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4218

Bye bye 1NZ...
Closed Thread