Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-05-2007, 12:07 AM   #1
T-K

Drives: 2006 Yaris RS 2dr
Sunroof in a 2006 Yaris 2dr?

Does anyone know if a pop-up style sunroof can be installed in a 2006 Yaris 2door, or are there structual beams in the way or ? in the way. I can move or get rid of the light so thats not a problem. If anyone has had one installed do you have pics.
T-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 12:11 AM   #2
BMGYaris

Drives: Yaris 3dr Hatchback
OH come on man, at least have the paitence to look just a little bit at the site before you post, even without the search function this shoul have been easy enough to find.
BMGYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:13 AM   #3
Violin

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Give T-K a break. Its his/her first post. That's no kind of greeting for a new member.

Try the search function. You'll find plenty of threads like these:

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...hlight=sunroof
Violin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 12:20 PM   #4
T-K

Drives: 2006 Yaris RS 2dr
Re; reply from BMGYaris, It's no wonder so many people on other sites say this forum is full of idiots. It's a shame that you, and a few other people (you know who you are)are allowed to ruin what otherwise might be a good forum. Needless to say I won't be back, why waste my time. And by the way BMGYaris, I did search the site and found nothing about someone installing a "pop-up" sunroof in a Yaris2dr, except for one posting, but they had no pics to back up there claim. Sure there maybe something on here somewhere, but I have better things to do than spend all day on here reading through numerous other postings. By the way, it's spelled "patience", and what does "shoul" mean? Maybe you should have some patience, and take time to read over what you wrote first to find your mistakes and correct them before posting.
"QUOTE=BMGYaris;53134]OH come on man, at least have the paitence to look just a little bit at the site before you post, even without the search function this shoul have been easy enough to find.[/QUOTE]"

Last edited by T-K; 02-05-2007 at 01:51 PM.
T-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 03:41 PM   #5
Violin

Hey - you're welcome - glad to help - no problem.

Any time you need someone to drag up old threads for you, let me know.

It sure can be a hassle having to read a whole thread too, especially when you really want an answer to your question.

Let me go through and find exactly the posts you need.

PM me with your phone # and I'll read them to you.

Last edited by Violin; 02-05-2007 at 04:15 PM.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:42 AM   #6
BMGYaris

Drives: Yaris 3dr Hatchback
Anyway, you are right, I was rude. Sorry about that.
BMGYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 02:43 AM   #7
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
People on other boards think we're assholes?

GUYS GUYS WE'RE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 06:23 AM   #8
spkrman
Banned

Drives: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-K View Post
Re; reply from BMGYaris, It's no wonder so many people on other sites say this forum is full of idiots. It's a shame that you, and a few other people (you know who you are)are allowed to ruin what otherwise might be a good forum. Needless to say I won't be back, why waste my time. And by the way BMGYaris, I did search the site and found nothing about someone installing a "pop-up" sunroof in a Yaris2dr, except for one posting, but they had no pics to back up there claim. Sure there maybe something on here somewhere, but I have better things to do than spend all day on here reading through numerous other postings. By the way, it's spelled "patience", and what does "shoul" mean? Maybe you should have some patience, and take time to read over what you wrote first to find your mistakes and correct them before posting.
"QUOTE=BMGYaris;53134]OH come on man, at least have the paitence to look just a little bit at the site before you post, even without the search function this shoul have been easy enough to find.
"[/QUOTE]

In the time you took to post your original post, you could have just as easily searched and found what you needed... took me all of 1 minute to get that info... being very generous... if you wanted info to back it up, maybe another minute...

No need to jump on anyone for telling you to please *search* before posting the same thread that has been posted 5 times already.

spkrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:55 AM   #9
the.shau

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB auto
Send a message via Yahoo to the.shau
Who are these " other boards " that think we are full of idiots...
the.shau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:28 PM   #10
Violin

The ones that average three posts per month.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:15 PM   #11
St_G

Drives: Black 2007 Yaris Liftback 1.5
That's probably true. I haven't seen any other Yaris boards with nearly the traffic of this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violin View Post
The ones that average three posts per month.
St_G is offline   Reply With Quote