Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Middle East
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-24-2013, 05:01 AM   #721
an2npalmiano
an2n

Drives: toyota yaris fleet
Send a message via Yahoo to an2npalmiano
Thumbs up

Mr. Aquamarine at Bro Denz welcome to the group..
an2npalmiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:10 PM   #722
sweetlover
I've made a post!

Drives: yaris
Mga kayaris paano mag upload ng pic ng toy car ko dito?
sweetlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:52 AM   #723
jfritz1983

Drives: toyota yaris 2008
Mga ka yaris, magandang araw sa inyong lahat....

my tanong lang ako.. nabili ko kasi yung yaris sa kapwa pinoy last feb 2013. yaris 2008 yung model, pinasok ko siya sa toyota mismo last week for maintenance. my remarks po na ganito:

D-Belt need replace and noisy
Frt L/H D/Shaft boot leak
RR L/H SH/ABS LEAK
ATM OIL PAN GASKET LEAK

yung tanong ko po, yung D-BELT po ba is iba sa timing belt? d-belt is yung mkikita mismo sa gilid ng makina? TIA
jfritz1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:59 AM   #724
ricepower

Drives: Yaris Y Sedan
Send a message via MSN to ricepower Send a message via Yahoo to ricepower
Drive Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfritz1983 View Post
Mga ka yaris, magandang araw sa inyong lahat....

my tanong lang ako.. nabili ko kasi yung yaris sa kapwa pinoy last feb 2013. yaris 2008 yung model, pinasok ko siya sa toyota mismo last week for maintenance. my remarks po na ganito:

D-Belt need replace and noisy
Frt L/H D/Shaft boot leak
RR L/H SH/ABS LEAK
ATM OIL PAN GASKET LEAK

yung tanong ko po, yung D-BELT po ba is iba sa timing belt? d-belt is yung mkikita mismo sa gilid ng makina? TIA
Yes. yan yung nakikitamo...Timing belt namn yung nasa loob ng engine na di mo nakikita.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:55 AM   #725
cutie patuti

Drives: 2011 Yaris Y
good day mga kayaris :) ask ko lang po if may separate group site for riyadh yaris chapter. bago lang po ako dito and i just purchased a 2011 yaris sedan..
cutie patuti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:22 AM   #726
syntax

Drives: Yaris Sedan 2010 "shadow"
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie patuti View Post
good day mga kayaris :) ask ko lang po if may separate group site for riyadh yaris chapter. bago lang po ako dito and i just purchased a 2011 yaris sedan..
Welcome po sa ywme, pakicontact na lang po si duke 050-239-0748 regarding details ng membership.. salamat po

Yaris X: The Largest Most Organized Pinoy Yaris Owners Group In The Middle East (Central Region Chapter)
Disclaimer: Not Connected to Toyota A.Lathif Jameel ME In Any Way
syntax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:01 PM   #727
duke_afterdeath

Drives: 2008 Yaris Sedan
welcome po sa mga newbie...

Yaris X: The Largest Most Organized Pinoy Yaris Owners Group In The Middle East (Central Region Chapter)
If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough...
duke_afterdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:14 AM   #728
cutie patuti

Drives: 2011 Yaris Y
sir ask ko lang po kung pwede 195/55 R15 sa yaris ko, right now ung gamit ko ngayn stock tires 175//65/R14 82T
cutie patuti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:19 AM   #729
syntax

Drives: Yaris Sedan 2010 "shadow"
@ cutie paki follow po sa thread na ito

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...postcount=2717

syntax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #730
AVIATOR
I've made a post!

Drives: toyota yaris
Mga kayaris newbie po ako sa Forum na ito from Jeddah po ako ang sasakyan ko po Yaris 2012. I think very impormative po itong group na ito sana po maging member po ako dito sa Jeddah.
AVIATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #731
EddieCabael

Drives: Sedan_Toyota_Yaris_2010_Manual
Ito po ang message kong naka post parang naka remove yata, paano mag kakaroon ng replies for me to get answer for my idea to solve my problem. Pero mayroon pong isang nag reply taga US, I consulted the printout po ng nag reply doon sa mga kakilala kong mekaniko pero ang sabi ay common trouble shooting lang ang naka present nang nag reply. Ang sakin ay iba daw pero ang problema talaga mga kayaris ay ang pabugsobugsong amoy galing sa AC Blower.

The below is my orginal posting with detailed problems po:

Unique Smell from Air Going Through AC Blower
Whoever has the same problem of mine and got solved or you haven't had an experience for the same problem with me --- but you have idea, please come out and please help get solve my problem:

Please do reply in English or Tagalog, although I used English Version here:

Problem Details and situation/scenario:

At the beginning of this year in late Feb-2013 I started to smell like burnt plastic or like metal to metal friction smell coming from my AC Blower.

I just ignored until June-2013. But I am not relaxed because I know there's already an accumulation of car air pollution with me.

When my Clutch Pedal was making noise I brought my car for maintenance and the company did repair my clutch telling they replaced the clutch disk with new one but they just made a machine works for the affected area of the Ply Wheel or whatever you may call it. After this the clutch noise was removed and made Big OK.

But the problem is --- the smell still there.

Around August-2013 my AC Cooling system has a poor cooling and I brought my car to the company for checking and they replaced my AC Compressor.

Around September-2013 my AC Cooling system has still a failure and that the smoke direct from the Panel (from AC Blower) is coming out but there is not enough cooling inside the car. I brought my car to the company for checking and they replaced my AC Freezer or Talaja as they call it. The car cooling now is excellent.

I remembered I hit one big plastic, the one being used in wrapping big carton, and it wrapped my exhaust pipe, that time I cut some but most have remained wrapping my exhaust pipe, lately when I checked --- the plastic remains got melted and wrapped around my exhaust pipe and I brought to outside shop to remove the same. And the exhaust pipe was cleaned and that melted plastic around my exhaust pipe from rear side was completely removed.

I checked my dashboard and opened all to see which one is not closing or opening whenever there is a switching from AC Blower recycling or not recycling. I found out all are in good order and all are functioning.

I checked my AC Drainage system and found OK and nothing is blocked and that AC moisture water is going through that AC Drainage system or AC Moisture hose completely OK.

I checked my AC blower air filter in front of passenger side and found empty but there's a slot for a purpose and I inquired from many and they said there must be filter in it and I bought new one and I fixed by myself through Internet Tutorial. And I was able to have it done. The Talaja is still new and being used in less than a month for now, so late providing for the AC Blower Air Filter is not a big deal.

What is left now on how to find the source of that smell nobody knows.

My Sedan Yaris 2010 Car was purchased on October-26-2010 and is no longer in warranty period after such long trouble shoot, the smell problem remains.

I found just today 06-Nov-2013, that my AC Valve is exposed, leaving spaces from left/right/top/bottom of the AC Valve --- which I am thinking maybe it will cause to suck the air and throw it to the car inside because of air pressure from the engine. If the pressure from the air engine while ON could not penetrate through the created surrounding spaces from the AC Valve because the blower is set to close or in recycling air setting (where it is taking air from inside the car only and rotating therein) and not the one if open (taking from front side air and throwing at the rear side).

But if there is such kind of smell in case the smell is coming from the accumulated hot air from the engine --- then the smell never stops and it will go through the car inside regardless of AC Blower setting whether recycling or not --- because of such surrounding spaces from the AC Valve.

I remember before, I was searching my AC Valve location and I cannot find because the AC Valve was concealed and covered --- only piping was exposed --- but now, the AC Valve itself is also exposed --- maybe some mechanic did forget to have it covered. Or maybe the AC Valve is by manufacturer's default is really exposed, this I don't know.

I went crazy thinking because of this unwanted smell is mostly occurring while the car moves from the it’s parking being parked of around 3 hours --- means while the car came from cool engine, when the smell is coming out, it’s not continues and the smell is gone but it is sometimes worst. When the car is in stop position but engine and AC are working, it never gives that smell.

While car is running, only two functions are smell suspects: From the Clutch and From the Brake --- but clutch and brake functions now are excellent.

And even also my back compartment is clean.

What is left now to find solution and get solve this unwanted smell going through my AC Blower in my front side and going into my lungs in almost more than half year now.

Thanks to all of you,

Edito Tizon Cabael (Eddie Cabael)
EddieCabael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:25 AM   #732
pj ph

Drives: yaris sedan vios
testing wan tu tri.
will be driving home a 2nd hand 07 vios/yaris sedan this saturday!

*excited and worried if my foot would be too heavy, currently driving a diesel
pj ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 07:56 AM   #733
stress

Drives: Yaris Black 2014
mga bosing baka may alam kayo ditto in Riyadh kung meron near batha na base sa experience niyo n ok gumawa ng dent at pain- ayaw ko na kasi ipagawa sa Toyota workshop kasi super tagal nila gawin (dahil madami talaga nagpapagawa sa kanila)

baka may makatulong naman mga kayaris ditto sa Riyadh?
black naman ang yaris ko. (kung meron sana na pinoy if wala oks lang na ibang lahi na based sa experience nio na ok naman gumawa ng DENT AT PAINT.
stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:26 AM   #734
yorikojg
Yoriko

Drives: Yaris 2013 model
new joiner

salamat po at welcome kami dito
yorikojg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:37 AM   #735
yorikojg
Yoriko

mga sirs of khobar baka po pwedeng patulong? baka po may kakilala o katropa kayung nag dedent and paint paki refer naman po ako.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:58 AM   #736
yorikojg
Yoriko

Magandang Araw po sa inyo lahat, anu po ba ang next step pag nakapag register na po dito.magjoin po sana ako. khobar po location ko.
Old 04-27-2014, 03:42 AM   #737
KarMeo

Drives: Light Green Sedan Yaris 2008
Welome Bro :)
KarMeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 05:04 PM   #738
alexutlang

Drives: Toyota yaris Y
2011 Toyota Yaris for sale

> Still under Al Yuser 60 months installment plan
>