Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2007, 11:47 AM   #1
mrrock

Drives: yaris 2dr hatch
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO INSTALL ANY AFTERMAKET SEATS - REFER

If you are looking to put any aftermarket seats in your car the biggest problem is finding the right brakets. Recaro makes a bracket for Yaris/Vitz but it's costly. If you are considering using any other brand such as Corbeau, Sparco, or Flofits, I have found a company that has just started making Brackets. they actually make brackets for almost any car. Note: I have no affiliation other than I have ordered a set of brackets and thought some would be interested. The company is called Wedge Engineering in Long Beach CA:http://wedgeengineering.net
They also sell Recaro seats and Flotfit seats. I ended up talking to Wendell about the brackets
mrrock is offline   Reply With Quote