Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-18-2007, 01:10 PM   #1
sdmf
Down With the Sickness

Drives: 2007 yaris liftback
Send a message via AIM to sdmf
Scion Evolution Douchebaggery

ok yesterday i went to another car show, the toyota guy directs me to a parking spot, so i parked my car as instructed, i get out and some b@tch from SE tells me, "You can't park here, this area is reserved for Scions!" i felt insulted, i lashed at her and said, "Well i didnt wanna associate my car and myself with douchebags like you!" she just gave me this bitchy stare and i laughed at her home painted graphics on her and her boyfriends tc. i saw another spot and took that instead. i swear these SE people think they are the sh!t. they look down on everybody else and think they have the best cars around. for me i think scions are crybaby toyota's. not worthy enough for the T bagde, so dubbed with the S Badge. anyone else have an encounter with SE douchebags?

Strength - Determination - Merciless - Forever

Last edited by sdmf; 08-19-2007 at 02:49 AM.
sdmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 01:18 PM   #2
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
WOW! If the SE mafia heard about that they'd behead that bitch.
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 01:19 PM   #3
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
Quote:
for me i think scions are crybaby toyota's
Hope you don't mean that part, my other car is a very nice tC.

A lot of car clubs are territorial, proprietary and snobbish. I stay away from them. Not all Scion clubs are like that. The club I am in (Team Sciontific) does not operate that way at all.

I'm sorry one club gave you a bad taste for a whole brand.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 02:09 PM   #4
thestereogod
militaryperformance.com

Drives: 2003 SRT-4 2003 EVO VIII
Send a message via AIM to thestereogod
my friend an I raced a scion TC with his volvo wagon with 200k miles on it and whooped it pretty bad...(he also had a V6 badge on it ) I dont know what they're all on a high horse for...lol

2003 SRT-4 modded, alot. 2003 EVO VIII in pieces....
thestereogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 02:10 PM   #5
thestereogod
militaryperformance.com

wait there clubs called Scion Evolution? thats an insult to the real evo owners......

Old 08-18-2007, 02:36 PM   #6
nqd

Drives: 07 Yaris LB Absolute RED
everyone and there mom has a scion....especially my mom

Last edited by nqd; 08-20-2007 at 10:18 AM.
nqd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 03:59 PM   #7
ROCKLAND TOYOTA
TRIM HUNTER

Drives: 2007 BLAZIN BLUE YARIS 3 DR
fuck a scion owner and their car show. ive crashed 4 SCION ONLY shows so far this year and had more people looking at my car then the cars around me. the last show i was bragging i had a TRD header and you should have seen 3 scion XA owners trying to look at my engine......

TOYOTA PARTS AT A DISCOUNT........
ROCKLAND TOYOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 04:07 PM   #8
thestereogod
militaryperformance.com

its kind of like geo owners getting mad at chevy people...

Old 08-18-2007, 07:58 PM   #9
joe keeney

Drives: yaris 2 door hatch
Scion they don't sell a lot of those things ugly.
joe keeney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:36 PM   #10
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Quote:
fuck a scion owner and their car show
I guess that includes me, since I own a tC?
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:10 AM   #11
sdmf
Down With the Sickness

well scion evolution pretty much runs the shows around here, they get dealer support because of their numbers, they are the biggest if i am not mistaken, i know most people are going rogue cuz there are alot of douchebags in SE, not all scion owners are db's but its the bad apples that spoil the bunch. the tc is ok, but its not a true sports car like people in SE think it is. plus doesnt it make you wonder why there is no tc in japan?

Old 08-19-2007, 02:20 AM   #12
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Quote:
the tc is ok, but its not a true sports car
sure it is. Chris Rado's Time Attack tC kicks ass at the track and so does mine.

You can bash that car club all you want (and I might even join in), but I will defend the brand to the death -- it's a great car.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:01 AM   #13
sdmf
Down With the Sickness

true sports cars are rwd. the tc is sporty, i will give you that but not a true sports car. so you mean to tell me a tc is up there with the supra, rx7, z skyline(not all were awd) vette, porsh, ferrari, etc. those are examples of "true" sports cars. not sporty cars. just like how some people think vip style is real bippu. im sorry if you were offended, i was just a little pissed off at a certain car club, not the car, which the couple drove a tc with a sh*tty krylon paint job. please dont take it personal cali. im just venting out. but they have no right to tell me what i can and cant do.

Old 08-19-2007, 04:29 AM   #14
joey1320

Drives: Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmf View Post
true sports cars are rwd. the tc is sporty, i will give you that but not a true sports car. so you mean to tell me a tc is up there with the supra, rx7, z skyline(not all were awd) vette, porsh, ferrari, etc. those are examples of "true" sports cars. not sporty cars. just like how some people think vip style is real bippu. im sorry if you were offended, i was just a little pissed off at a certain car club, not the car, which the couple drove a tc with a sh*tty krylon paint job. please dont take it personal cali. im just venting out. but they have no right to tell me what i can and cant do.

ohhh mmmmyyyyyyy goddddd...
please dont give me that shit that TRUE sports cars are real wheel drive cars only. what exactly is a sports cars, a fast cars? then in that case i know of faster FWD cars than $100+ RWD cars... so are those sports cars or not?

or RWD cars handle better??? again i know of better handling FWD than RWD cars from the factory, so are those again the only sports cars?

of course a freakin tC is not gonna "be up there" with any of the cars you mentioned because of the fact that they are $40+ cars... how can you compare a tC with a Ferrari???

i hate when people say that, i'm sorry, you may like RWD cars better than FWD and i can understand why but they are not the only "Sports" cars around... Sorry, kinda drunk at the moment... hahaha
joey1320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:28 PM   #15
sdmf
Down With the Sickness

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey1320 View Post
ohhh mmmmyyyyyyy goddddd...
please dont give me that shit that TRUE sports cars are real wheel drive cars only. what exactly is a sports cars, a fast cars? then in that case i know of faster FWD cars than $100+ RWD cars... so are those sports cars or not?

or RWD cars handle better??? again i know of better handling FWD than RWD cars from the factory, so are those again the only sports cars?

of course a freakin tC is not gonna "be up there" with any of the cars you mentioned because of the fact that they are $40+ cars... how can you compare a tC with a Ferrari???

i hate when people say that, i'm sorry, you may like RWD cars better than FWD and i can understand why but they are not the only "Sports" cars around... Sorry, kinda drunk at the moment... hahaha
so you're saying if i drop a boosted 3sgte in my car, i automatically have a sports car since its going to be fast? just because they are fast doesnt give them sports car status. i guess people have different perspective on what a sports car means. anyway im through with this topic, its really going nowhere, i just wanted to be heard, moderater please close this thread.

Old 08-19-2007, 02:09 PM   #16
acrbill

Drives: Polar White Hatch
You think the Scion people are assholes? Try the SRT-4 guys. Holy hell do they think they are gods gift to everyone. I knew a nice guy who turned into a raging prick once he traded his 01 Neon for an srt-4.

Conversely I just picked up a base model Mustang and the local Mustang people seem pretty cool even though its not a V8.

P.S.

when are you coming up for these FREE hubcaps?
Old 08-19-2007, 02:54 PM   #17
joey1320

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrbill View Post
You think the Scion people are assholes? Try the SRT-4 guys. Holy hell do they think they are gods gift to everyone. I knew a nice guy who turned into a raging prick once he traded his 01 Neon for an srt-4.

Conversely I just picked up a base model Mustang and the local Mustang people seem pretty cool even though its not a V8.

P.S.

when are you coming up for these FREE hubcaps?

haha i had an SRT4 before the Yaris but i was never an asshole. i went to one meeting and i realized that 90% of the SRT4 owners were young, stupid, ricers wanna be and i never went to another one.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:56 PM   #18
joey1320

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmf View Post
so you're saying if i drop a boosted 3sgte in my car, i automatically have a sports car since its going to be fast? just because they are fast doesnt give them sports car status. i guess people have different perspective on what a sports car means. anyway im through with this topic, its really going nowhere, i just wanted to be heard, moderater please close this thread.
sorry for sounding off like an ass but i was kinda drunk when i posted that last nite. actually if you read my post you will see that i don't consider power as the only meassures of a sports cars. theres a lot of variations and yes power is one of them but not the deciding factor.