Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-04-2007, 08:27 PM   #1
carlgt1

Drives: 2007 red Yaris 2-dr HB Auto
tomtom & sirius 'cabling' (remove wire/reflections)

does anybody have ideas to keep the wires off of my dash? I have a Sirius Starmate 4 and a tomtom one with the attendant wires (power, audio etc) going to a dual-cigarette lighter power and the aux input. if I leave them across the dash you get an annoying reflection in the window and it just generally looks bad.

They fit around the driver side/steering wheel and around through the drivers cubbyhole etc -- but I don't have an elegant way to keep the cables out of the way other than black electrical tape! I would need something so that I could get them out of the way on top of the dash easily at least for when I get it inspected next year (just bought the car two days ago)!

any suggestions for more elegant solutions would be greatly appreciated!

edit: never mind -- the cables are long enough to smush around the steering wheel and keep out of the way by themselves!

Last edited by carlgt1; 09-06-2007 at 08:40 AM.
carlgt1 is offline   Reply With Quote