Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-28-2020, 11:16 AM   #1
mcmurdo
I've made a post!

Drives: Yaris 2005 !.3 Spirit Auto
Head rests

I have recently bought a 2005 Yaris 3-door Spirit. The car did not have any headrests (apart from the centre one) in the rear. I have since bought some on eBay and they don't fit - the spindles are too big! At first I thought that they had supplied the wrong ones and returned them. I purchased some more, from a different supplier and the same thing happened, the spindles are too big. The front headrests do appear to fit the rear seats, and have black spindles, whereas both sets of the 'incorrect' ones had chrome spindles. What is going on ? Are there two sorts with different size spindles and has anyone else come across this anomaly?

McMurdo
mcmurdo is offline   Reply With Quote