Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-04-2013, 04:53 AM   #37
chanthasriro

Drives: Yaris RS 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitz Rs Modellista View Post
@G6-R:

the side mirror/caps come straight from the factory and is a standard part here for every single Yaris/Vitz in Thailand.

@ JetfireK

First of all thanks for kind words.

Regarding your question, The different between Yaris and Vitz is only the name that toyota decide to call the "NCP91 model" in each country.

However, In thailand Toyota motor thailand call this car Yaris, and it came with very limited options/accessories compare to Vitz RS that came straight out of the showroom floor in Japan.

For example, JDM Vitz RS TRD Sport M came with the 1NZ-FE Turbo and JDM Vitz RS came with Dual VVTi engine and CVT-i transmission Paddle shifter, not to mention the exterior and interior stuffs.

And that's a reason why i converted my car from standard Thai Yaris to Japan Vitz Rs.

Best

i want part number front emblems.
thk very much
chanthasriro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:04 PM   #38
vitz from hell
I've made a post!

Drives: red 4 door hatch
Question performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimona View Post
Looks good! Where did you get those Vitz RS stickers?
Hi guys I am from barbados in the carribean. I have a 2010 vits rs turbo. I would like to know if the standard ECU in the car is tunable and where can I get sincro cones for 3rd and 4th gear.
vitz from hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 12:25 PM   #39
Nenomarcano

Drives: Yaris Sedan
Clockwork not funtion but radio yes
Nenomarcano is offline   Reply With Quote