Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Australia
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-30-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
marcus
toyota

Drives: 2007 Yaris RS Blazed
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerman86 View Post
ummmm... nope. this kit goes from the stock connector straight to the halogen bulb on one side, and the other side to a connection to the ballast which then goes to the Xenon bulb. This was the first H4 kit I've gotten so I didn't suspect anything missing. I guess it's live and learn. So what would you recommend to complete the circuit properly? a specific relay?
hmm that sucks.. anyways 2 ways to do it either get a relay kit. which cost money or.. swith wire.. use high beam wire to run hid the only thing is you have to use high beam to run hid every night .. are you sure u dont have DRL!
marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:31 PM   #2
bimmerman86

Drives: 09 Corolla
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
hmm that sucks.. anyways 2 ways to do it either get a relay kit. which cost money or.. swith wire.. use high beam wire to run hid the only thing is you have to use high beam to run hid every night .. are you sure u dont have DRL!
He said he's positive he doesn't. I live 3 hours away, so I can't stop by his house to spy the car myself. It's gonna be a couple of weeks before I can do that. he said He was going to go the high beam wire route. I just don't like rigging things that are supposed to be ready to go.
bimmerman86 is offline   Reply With Quote