Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2007, 07:50 AM   #1
slvryaris

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan S
TRD Exhaust is on an S Sedan

Got my TRD exhaust lastnight from trdsparks.com and took me less then 30 minutes to get the old one off and the new one on. The easiest way is to use the stock jack and just get the suspension up a little not the whole tire which I found to be faster by loosening the bolts from outside the car looking inbetween the tire and inner fender then undo the bolts from the stock exhaust then lube up the hangers and slide them off....*note to self leave the back hanger or the middle one to take off last*. Then I lubed the hangers on the TRD exhaust and snaked it through and over the axle and worked my way from the bumper to the exhaust connection inserting the hangers.

If anyone is wondering there are no clearance issues with the tip and the bumper even on an "S" sedan.

I was kind of shocked to see that there was NOT a gasket in between the connections on the stock exhaust. Torqued the springs and bolts down and fired her up. The sound is deep and throaty and when reved it doesnt sound the least bit raspy. If anyone has an intake it almost has the same deepness except out the rear.

In conclusion it is a definite must for any sedan owners lookin for an easy exhaust to install that looks and sounds good. So hit up www.trdsparks.com and let Ken and Josh hook ya up.
slvryaris is offline   Reply With Quote