Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-22-2021, 09:33 AM   #1
Phatdonkey78

Drives: 2007 Hatch
Front pipe exhaust leak

Just got a call from the dealership for my state inspection. With 220k miles on it, everything is in order except for an exhaust leak on the front pipe.

When I got the car I made a lot of repairs to it. One of which was the front exhaust donut. This summer I replaced the rear donut and the muffler pipe section due to a hole that occurred when driving home from work one day.

The dealership said 1300 bucks to repair the leak, so I'm assuming the front pipe has the cat on it. Can anyone verify that? I will be picking the car up this afternoon, but want to order a replacement part, unless it is one pipe from the front donut to the rear donut. If that is the case I will drop the section out and try to repair it. I don't want to replace the cat if it isn't needed. Especially due to the cost.

I'll know in a few hours if it's all one piece, just kind of trying to prep myself.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: 2007 automatic hatchback
Phatdonkey78 is offline   Reply With Quote