Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2008, 03:37 AM   #1
staypuft
aka SDMF

Drives: 07 LB Met Met
Send a message via AIM to staypuft
perrin oil catch can

so the GReddy catch can i had was pretty shitty (will never purchase another GReddy product again) leaking like crazy, so i looked into getting another one. went for the Perrin cuz it looked cool and has a drain plug (GReddy doesnt). it does require some assembly though but so easy to put together. before you guys flame me saying its just for looks i am running the Blitz s/c and i would like to keep the oil out from entering through the manifold. just snapped a quick pic to show you guys, temporary mounted but will build a custom bracket 2mrw to mount it lower it and put it in a better spot.

follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/samuryan_x
staypuft is offline   Reply With Quote