Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2006, 09:05 AM   #1
OKJeeper

Drives: 2004 Jeep Wrangler
Arrow ?'s about the 2007 Yaris (US)

Ok right now I drive a gas-guzzeling Jeep. It's nice, it's fun etc. But I really miss driving a small car (previous owner of a Ford Focus ZX3). I've been looking between the Yaris, the Rio5, and the Accent. Well the Accent is just plain..well...PLAIN. The Rio5 is sorta cool looking but doesn't compare to the looks of the Yaris hatch. The questions I have may not be able to be answered yet but here goes anyhow.

1. Do you think the plain Jane instrument cluster the US Yaris is getting can be swapped out for the digital one that other countries get? I know on a lot of cars they are interchangeable.

2. Do you think the SmartKey system will be easy to install? Since here in the US we NEVER get the cool stuff.

3. Is it legal to go to Canada and buy a car? I would LOVE to have the 5-door version.

4. How hard do you think it would be to get the tweeters that go in the A-pillars?
OKJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote