Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2019, 01:35 AM   #1
Neophyte

Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatchback "Sirona"
New User: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

I am a new user with my first (new to me) Base hatchback, i am a biker guy turned cager ( because of winter) And in the hard to resist fight; I am losing the will to leave my car stock. I bought my car almost a year ago from a mechanic and for its high mileage slightly overpaid for it (Thank you Tri-State Prices)

I got a Bayou Blue, 3 dr Hatchback Manual in somewhat rough shape on the outside but pretty mint in the interior. No rust (except the exhaust and a few surface spots in the underbody). The former owner was a train conductor ( found train documents inside) and lucky for me did not have other passengers by the interior condition.

Although for having as of now 289,XXX miles on it it runs smooth as clockwork. I meant it as a daily driver but more and more i get the Frankenstein urge to mod as it is the most under represented modded car here in the States.

As a first car I am also using this car as a way to learn my way around a wrench with the car. Not a mechanic but I am prone to tinker all i own. (guitars, PC Build, etc)

Hopefully I can through this forum asses the route with my tenure with the Yaris ( i call her Sirona after a Miracle of Sound song) and make a very fruitful experience. I am far not too late in the Yaris hype train.
Neophyte is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2007, base, hatchback, manual, yaris