Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 07:34 PM   #1
Arod

Drives: red yaris
Head light....need help plzzz =D

i need help because i really want to get some nice headlights for my yaris because i dont light the ugly yellow ones....

l know the lights are either white or blue but the thing is i dont know which ones to get for my DRL
Hb3 or HB4 or ?????

thnxxx
Old 09-11-2007, 07:40 PM   #2
YamilR

Drives: Absolutely Red Liftback
Send a message via Yahoo to YamilR
http://xenonmods.com/

check the silver marker bulbs
Old 09-11-2007, 07:43 PM   #3
YamilR

Drives: Absolutely Red Liftback
Send a message via Yahoo to YamilR
even better

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...ighlight=7507A
Old 09-11-2007, 07:43 PM   #4
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy

Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK
headlight on

headlight off
Old 09-11-2007, 07:54 PM   #5
Arod

Drives: red yaris
iiiiight thnxxx

but that dude has them 4 his turnins signals.....i want them for my DRL
is it still the same? does the size "7507A" change is if want another color??
thnxx
Old 09-11-2007, 08:01 PM   #6
BailOut
Steals terrorist's lunch

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Do you realize that by lengthening the lazy, kiddie, mongoloid, d00d shortcut "plz" to "plzzz" that your lazy ass didn't save a single character's worth of typing? The same goes for "thnxxx".

Please just use proper English from now on. After all, shortcutting manners shows no manners at all. Thanks!

Share the Road

I often carry 2 carpool passengers and mountain bikes
or snowboards/skis over a 4,500 foot elevation difference.
Click the graphic above to see my detailed mileage logs.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:37 AM   #7
la panique
zhen zhong, it's big!

Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Quote:
Originally Posted by BailOut View Post
Do you realize that by lengthening the lazy, kiddie, mongoloid, d00d shortcut "plz" to "plzzz" that your lazy ass didn't save a single character's worth of typing? The same goes for "thnxxx".

Please just use proper English from now on. After all, shortcutting manners shows no manners at all. Thanks!
plzzzzzz bra, u dunno wat u tawkin abo0ut.

Not really.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:25 PM   #8
Pavel Olavich
Banned

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB
Quote:

BailOut, buddy...why all the control talk? Seriously, I don't like those "long" abbreviations either, but never thought to ask the illiterates to change...
Old 09-12-2007, 06:32 PM   #9
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Quote:

How do you even exist in this century? Whatever you do, don't turn on MTV. You might explode.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:35 PM   #10
Pavel Olavich
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
How do you even exist in this century? Whatever you do, don't turn on MTV. You might explode.
Good point Chino...MTV and other stupid dumbed down reality shows are indicative of just how messed up our society is these days. It seems that no matter which channel one tunes into, you find stupid mediocre BS, gangsta sheet, and other degrading cultural anamolies that are the shame of our once great country...
Old 09-12-2007, 06:48 PM   #11
ChinoCharles
Banned

Wait, wait... I wasn't judging. It isn't my culture, but I'm not so closed-minded that I am going to sit here and judge hip-hop culture... any more than I would judge people that like to shorten please to plzzz.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:54 PM   #12
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Quote:

sometimes you are soooooo faar from reality, it iz not even funny
ppl ain't perfect like you Brian
Old 09-12-2007, 06:55 PM   #13
Pavel Olavich
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Wait, wait... I wasn't judging. It isn't my culture, but I'm not so closed-minded that I am going to sit here and judge hip-hop culture... any more than I would judge people that like to shorten please to plzzz.

Judging?

I don't know...and althoujgh HipHop is loved by people across all socio-economic categories, there is a trend that shows that most HipHop lovers to be low acheivers in school, less likely to go to college, more likely to get violent, more likely to have troubling relationships, more likely to experience divorce, and more likely to commit crimes....it is what it is.....

Of course we all know some HipHop lovers that are not part of any attribute I just listed, but remember I'm talking about most and not all...

I have raised my two teenagers to HATE HipHop, Rap, Gangsta, and other loser music, as it glorifies mal-treatment of women, children, and glorifies the criminal mindset, drugs, and basic apathy for others. Just look at the very high proportion of HipHop "artists" that are in trouble with the law, as just one indication....

This is not about having a closed mind...rather, it's about keeping one's eyes wide open....lol
Old 09-12-2007, 06:58 PM   #14
Pavel Olavich
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Yaris View Post
sometimes you are soooooo faar from reality, it iz not even funny
ppl ain't perfect like you Brian

Brian was right on Blacky...however what I took exception to was that he pointed it out to the illiterate idoit is all.....waste of time to reason with those that write in a HipHop Gangsta loser style...

No, Brain is not perfect, but those that write like idiots are stupid....
Old 09-12-2007, 07:04 PM   #15
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel Olavich View Post
Judging?

I don't know...and althoujgh HipHop is loved by people across all socio-economic categories, there is a trend that shows that most HipHop lovers to be low acheivers in school, less likely to go to college, more likely to get violent, more likely to have troubling relationships, more likely to experience divorce, and more likely to commit crimes....it is what it is.....

Of course we all know some HipHop lovers that are not part of any attribute I just listed, but remember I'm talking about most and not all...

I have raised my two teenagers to HATE HipHop, Rap, Gangsta, and other loser music, as it glorifies mal-treatment of women, children, and glorifies the criminal mindset, drugs, and basic apathy for others. Just look at the very high proportion of HipHop "artists" that are in trouble with the law, as just one indication....
wow another person not intouch with reality.... not all hip-hop is like that... hell figure this one out... I am a hip-hop fan, yet I would NEVER lay a hand on a woman, I love children, I do not do drugs, I very rarely drink, I don't hang with the wrong crowd, I am happily married, well off finantailly, hell the last IQ test I had to take for a college class I hit 143... I am usaully in the 140-145 range when I take them, so I call
Old 09-12-2007, 07:05 PM   #16
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel Olavich View Post
Brian was right on Blacky...however what I took exception to was that he pointed it out to the illiterate idoit is all.....waste of time to reason with those that write in a HipHop Gangsta loser style...

No, Brain is not perfect, but those that write like idiots are stupid....
So would you like to to type in perfect English? Would you also like me to do a grammar check on all your post and point out your flaws?
Old 09-12-2007, 07:06 PM   #17
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Old 09-12-2007, 07:07 PM   #18
ChinoCharles
Banned

This is only going to get worse... time for a closed thread, no? I take responsibility for this one, haha... there I go stirring the pot again.

Not that pot Nutzoids... jeez.
Closed Thread