Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-15-2023, 05:02 AM   #1
jannes

Drives: Audi A5
Send a message via AIM to jannes Send a message via MSN to jannes Send a message via Yahoo to jannes
Looking for shop where to buy parts for Moped Jawa 350?

Dear Community,
I am looking for a shop where I can buy spare parts for my old Czech Moped Jawa 350. I love my moped more than anything, it is an heirloom from my grandfather and has accompanied me through so many adventures. Unfortunately, it has become a bit difficult to find the right spare parts lately.
I still remember driving through the streets with my grandpa and he proudly told me how he restored the moped from scratch. He was a real handyman and always took great care of his vehicles. Now that he's gone I feel responsible for keeping the moped alive and keeping it on the roads.
I've spent countless hours browsing online stores and so far I've only come across this page: https://www.jawashop.com . Unfortunately I could not find any other shop.
But finding the right spare parts is not an easy task. Unfortunately I could not find any other shop.
On the other hand, I'm worried that I won't be able to drive the moped much longer if I don't find the right spare parts soon. It's a difficult situation because I don't want to give up the moped and replace it with a new one, but I also can't just leave it if I can't find the right parts.
That's why I'm asking you now: Do you perhaps know a shop or dealer that sells spare parts for Jawa mopeds? Does anyone have any experience with the online shop I mentioned here?
I would really appreciate your recommendations and tips.

Last edited by jannes; 04-19-2023 at 05:46 AM.
jannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 11:48 AM   #2
sh0rtlife

Drives: 2007 5dr canadian import
go poke your head into "advrider.com", the sheer amount of knowledge over there on bikes and mopeds will blow your mind...and i wouldn't be surprised if someone cant help you find what your after...alot of old timers who still have spares or know where to find the ultra hard to get stuff
sh0rtlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 06:15 AM   #3
DruddeGames

Drives: Volkswagen
It is good that we can discuss such topics and learn new points of view.
DruddeGames is offline   Reply With Quote