Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-04-2016, 05:54 AM   #1
cwk8412

Drives: Yaris YRS 1.5L
Post Instagram Yaris Owners

Hey guys I was just wondering if any of you are on Instagram, would really like to follow you guys to check out what mods you guys have on your car. If you guys have it, just drop down your account name

Peace

Mine is cwk8412
cwk8412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 01:04 PM   #2
NJP440
2010EGGHATCH

Drives: White 2010 Yaris Hatch
My instagram in 2010egghatch
Facebook Nicholas Prendergast
NJP440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 06:14 AM   #3
Eren_13

Drives: Yaris SR '12
Not so many pics of my mods yet but they are to come :D my insta is: just_plane_eren

The forever growing to do / to buy list:
FIX Projectors - FINALLY DONE!
XB LED fogs - Done
Lowering springs - Done
MOMO Revenge Evo X - Currently selling body parts for
Declare bankruptcy - Done
Eren_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 02:48 PM   #4
lormagni

Drives: Toyota Yaris 1.33 SR
There are not so many pics of my car, but there will be more in the future: check out for lormagni
lormagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 11:07 AM   #5
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
I'm @emceeprotech on Instagram and Twitter. Can't say I post a lot of Yaris pics. For the most part, I take a photography approach to my Instagram gallery. I think I have one pic of my car there.
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 02:29 PM   #6
Thirty-Nine
Small cars are a big deal

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Send a message via AIM to Thirty-Nine
@subcompactculture
Thirty-Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 06:01 PM   #7
Dabuu
Radical Dreamer

Drives: spiritedly.
I don't have any Yaris contents yet @davisengine
Old 06-07-2016, 06:44 AM   #8
cwk8412

Drives: Yaris YRS 1.5L
Followed you guys
cwk8412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 09:11 AM   #9
Dabuu
Radical Dreamer

Drives: spiritedly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eren_13 View Post
Not so many pics of my mods yet but they are to come :D my insta is: just_plane_eren
Diggin' your instagram bud!
Old 06-07-2016, 04:28 PM   #10
Eren_13

Drives: Yaris SR '12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabuu View Post
Diggin' your instagram bud!
Thanks man I appreciate that :)

The forever growing to do / to buy list:
FIX Projectors - FINALLY DONE!
XB LED fogs - Done
Lowering springs - Done
MOMO Revenge Evo X - Currently selling body parts for
Declare bankruptcy - Done
Eren_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:00 PM   #11
Yaris874

Drives: 07 yaris hatchback
gfreshhh787

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Yaris874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 12:14 AM   #12
hotracer_05
Hmm, I see...

Drives: 2012 Toyota Tundra and Yaris
@hotracer_05

Just got a yaris, so its mostly pics of travelint, food, and my tundra :)
hotracer_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:10 PM   #13
m.flores.0928

Drives: 2014 Yaris
Just followed every one of you guys lol

@migdudebro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
m.flores.0928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:49 PM   #14
Kalispel

Drives: '15 Yaris SE 5MT
I finally got around to joining the smartphone population, but still only use it for texting or the occasional call while out of the house. The GEICO app was the only non-factory thing that I installed on it. I just don't get the appeal of smartphones and their dinky, limiting touchscreens.
Kalispel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 12:13 PM   #15
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalispel View Post
I finally got around to joining the smartphone population, but still only use it for texting or the occasional call while out of the house. The GEICO app was the only non-factory thing that I installed on it. I just don't get the appeal of smartphones and their dinky, limiting touchscreens.
I can usually appreciate your perspective when it comes to car designs, etc., but you're going to lose me every time when it comes to smartphones lol. No idea how you feel a touch screen is more limiting than the hard buttons on a flip, or home, phone. I use mine for EVERYTHING.

Calls, text, chat, email (work and personal), wireless payment at stores, social media, calendar, reminders, weather, photo taking/management, podcast/music listening, alarm clock, internet browsing/shopping/searching, VR videos/gaming, controlling my Xbox One remotely...I even have some quirky apps that will let me design and mail really nice greeting cards with custom images to people on holidays straight from my phone, and another that will let me send pictures from my phone to the local Walgreens to be printed.

Smartphones are like having a computer and personal assistant in your pocket at all times. One of those things that once you have and master, makes you wonder how you ever got along without it.

On Wheelwell
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:10 PM   #16
WeeYari

Drives: 06 Polar White 5dr, 13 Soul 4u
Quote:
Originally Posted by ern-diz View Post
Smartphones are like having a computer and personal assistant in your pocket at all times. One of those things that once you have and master, makes you wonder how you ever got along without it.
+1

I do however admit that I was much more proficient typing on my old BlackBerry back in the day when they ruled the market.

Sent from my Elite_5_5_Octa using Tapatalk
Old 07-07-2017, 06:30 PM   #17
justanotherdrunk

Drives: 2016 SE
Quote:
I can usually appreciate your perspective when it comes to car designs, etc., but you're going to lose me every time when it comes to smartphones lol. No idea how you feel a touch screen is more limiting than the hard buttons on a flip, or home, phone. I use mine for EVERYTHING.

Calls, text, chat, email (work and personal), wireless payment at stores, social media, calendar, reminders, weather, photo taking/management, podcast/music listening, alarm clock, internet browsing/shopping/searching, VR videos/gaming, controlling my Xbox One remotely...I even have some quirky apps that will let me design and mail really nice greeting cards with custom images to people on holidays straight from my phone, and another that will let me send pictures from my phone to the local Walgreens to be printed.

+1

although not really a gamer and dont own an xbox

i also use it extensively for navigation on all my roadtrips linked to a larger screened tablet

heres a screen shot of mine with my most important app front and center

justanotherdrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 07:47 PM   #18
Kalispel

Drives: '15 Yaris SE 5MT
Quote:

Yeah, I tend to be a homebody when I'm not at work, so it's much easier/nicer for me to just use the gaming desktop PC that I built to do my emailing, internet surfing, online bill paying, video/music streaming, excel spreadsheets, graphic design/editing, gaming, etc. Also, I tend to just memorize any new locations that I'm heading out to via google maps on my desktop before leaving, so I never need to use the navigation/map app on my smartphone. I guess it matter what kind of mobile on-the-go lifestyle you may have. When I'm not at work, or running general resupply/shopping errands, I'm at home either reading, playing various online/offline PC games, exercising w/streaming music, harassing my senior (18 years old) cat, playing chef, or watching shows/movies that I like. No sense maneuvering around a little tiny annoying smartphone screen/interface when I can sit in front of nice big (dual) monitor(s), with big ergonomic keyboard and mouse (either at home or at work).

I never was a social, social-event or a social-media oriented person - which is where smartphone use probably finds its sizeable niche.

Last edited by Kalispel; 07-07-2017 at 08:54 PM.
Kalispel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
instagram