Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-18-2023, 09:56 PM   #1
Compeer

Drives: NCP90 TRD Yaris Manual
YarisWorld Discord Server

Hey everyone I made a YarisWorld Discord for real time chatting about our cars and what not.

https://discord.gg/WWeTqpGQ2K

Theres the link to discord, if you are new to discord its a mobile/pc app for gaming communties that has text, video and voice. Discord is now used for online communties for everything.

Its free and really easy to use, The link above brings you straight to the Yarisdiscord server.

Not sure if the mods here are active here anymore but if you are and would like mod on the discord server to please message me.

This is a copy of my post from second gen as I realized not everyone reads Second gen forum.

PS if you are a discord wizard I would love some help with refining the roles etc.

Last edited by Compeer; 01-12-2024 at 02:24 PM.
Compeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 03:17 PM   #2
Compeer

Bump! join us!
Old 02-06-2023, 12:44 AM   #3
sh0rtlife

Drives: 2007 5dr canadian import
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compeer View Post
Bump! join us!
expired link

your going to need to play with the settings and make the link perminant...but even moreover youll still have to re-post a refreshed link roughly every 30 days even if made perminant...blame discord

typical link will work somewhere from 24 hours to a full week before its dead..again dont ask me why its random
sh0rtlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 04:31 AM   #4
Compeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0rtlife View Post
expired link

your going to need to play with the settings and make the link perminant...but even moreover youll still have to re-post a refreshed link roughly every 30 days even if made perminant...blame discord

typical link will work somewhere from 24 hours to a full week before its dead..again dont ask me why its random
Updated and link should never expire now!
Old 03-13-2023, 11:05 PM   #5
sh0rtlife

Quote:
Updated and link should never expire now!
thats what you think....and what discord makes you think...however years of use has told me that "non expiring links" dont exist..they seem to expire somewhere around 2 weeks to 30 days and more often than not with a discord patch
Old 03-19-2023, 04:23 PM   #6
Black_griffin6

Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic 3 door HB
Quote:
Hey everyone I made a YarisWorld Discord for real time chatting about our cars and what not.

https://discord.gg/PvchYvy86Y

Theres the link to discord, if you are new to discord its a mobile/pc app for gaming communties that has text, video and voice. Discord is now used for online communties for everything.

Its free and really easy to use, The link above brings you straight to the Yarisdiscord server.

Not sure if the mods here are active here anymore but if you are and would like mod on the discord server to please message me.

This is a copy of my post from second gen as I realized not everyone reads Second gen forum.

PS if you are a discord wizard I would love some help with refining the roles etc.
Can you send an updated link? I'd love to join.

Also; i've become pretty fluent with Discord if you need some help with the server.
Black_griffin6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 11:44 PM   #7
sh0rtlife

https://discord.gg/bhjzcXut
Old 08-24-2023, 11:21 AM   #8
jiiigdagger
I've made a post!

Drives: TY yaris
Real-time chats about our cars sound like a blast. For those new to Discord, it's an awesome app for all sorts of communities, not just gaming. I'm all in – just joined the server and can't wait to connect. Thanks for sharing the link, and kudos for setting this up. If you need a hand with anything, count me in! And if you don't have an account, you can buy Verified Discord accounts for sale. So, good luck!

Last edited by jiiigdagger; 08-25-2023 at 07:15 AM.
jiiigdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 06:30 PM   #9
sh0rtlife

yeah uhh i wouldnt click that scam link for the verified accounts guys
Old 01-12-2024, 02:23 PM   #10
Compeer

Bump! https://discord.gg/WWeTqpGQ2K join us!