Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-18-2006, 09:43 PM   #19
Jem_hadar
MORDSITH

Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatchback
Send a message via ICQ to Jem_hadar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikergal
Stick it out and order the one you want. You will not be totally happy otherwise
I agree here. Do A LOT of reflection on your own and shit and give it time, a few extra days, whatever, till you just KNOW this is the car you want.

Thats whut I did... i started having doubt towards the end as I was actually ready to purchase... but then, all of a sudden i just knew...

Im glad i felt 100% certainty with the yaris hatch 5 door manual bayou blue that i bought. its a GOOD feeling

Jem
Jem_hadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:23 PM   #20
foober

Drives: two yaris liftbacks
I agree, Don't be in a rush to get just any car. Get the one you want. I researched what I wanted for 3 months. And got one really close to what I was hoping for. And when I first saw it. It was even nicer than I could have dreampt of. What ever yaris you get you'll be happy with how it performs. But if your worried about the looks then wait till you find one that you'll really like. Cause your probably gonna have it for a while.
foober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 01:35 AM   #21
Jem_hadar
MORDSITH

Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatchback
Send a message via ICQ to Jem_hadar
Quote:
Originally Posted by foober
I agree, Don't be in a rush to get just any car. Get the one you want. I researched what I wanted for 3 months. .
Id been trying to narrow down and figure out what I wanted since the fall of 05.

I bought in May. (though that was because I turned 25 in may and my insurance dropped by over 1/2, which meant that looking at a vehicle was now a "reasonable" option in my mind).

So I had like easily 6 months worth of reflection and contemplation. I put a great deal of thought into which cars Id enjoy and what years (I was originally thinking used) and did a hella lot of research. Im glad i did. only made my decision in the end so much more solid and i feel great about it!

Jem
Jem_hadar is offline   Reply With Quote