Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-29-2014, 04:09 PM   #1
the_boss

Drives: 07 YARIS HATCH 5 DOOR
Send a message via MSN to the_boss
ok I`m blond or stupid... or both... I can read and I can search but I am unable to understand this...!!! is there a grafic somewhere with the plug wirh numbers and a list of what wire does what? yea I know it's sound weird but I just don't want to plug it wrong :(
the_boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 04:17 PM   #2
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_boss View Post
ok I`m blond or stupid... or both... I can read and I can search but I am unable to understand this...!!! is there a grafic somewhere with the plug wirh numbers and a list of what wire does what? yea I know it's sound weird but I just don't want to plug it wrong :(
Kind of - The electrical wiring diagrams section of the service manual would be about the closest to that.
Old 05-29-2014, 04:24 PM   #3
the_boss

Drives: 07 YARIS HATCH 5 DOOR
Send a message via MSN to the_boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTScott View Post
Kind of - The electrical wiring diagrams section of the service manual would be about the closest to that.
I wish I could find it easily!

Thanks!
the_boss is offline   Reply With Quote