Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-28-2006, 07:46 PM   #19
El Jefe

Drives: 07 yaris s sedan
at first i regreted not waiting for a flint mica sedan s, but bar. red had grown on me so much i like it better than all the other colors, but i do really regret not getting power anything, the manual windows are ok i can definatly deal with them, but the non power locks suck when i have more than me in the car, i will be putting in power locks sometime soon.
El Jefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:42 PM   #20
60 Somethings
Old Folks

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB, 2006 4Runner V8
No Regrets!

Told dealer we wanted a "Latchback" (to use recently coinded term) 5-speed in any color other than red, white or black! We were given a choice of three Silver ones - two strippos and one loaded - chose the loaded one, and took delivery 7-10 days later. (We are just a few miles up the road from the Port of Portland, Toyota's PNW delivery site.)

WE LOVE IT!!!

It has power pkg (w/steel wheels) side airbags, ABS, fog lights and rear "wing". Just passed 2,500 miles - very fun car. Also get sooooo many looks and several "what is it?"

We have only seen one other Liftback - parked, not in motion, but have seen 4-5 sedans on the road. That's vs. at least 6-7 Fits.

Have noticed that dealer has basically zero Yarii on lot that are for sale. There were five there yesterday, all in the Rental Fleet - three sedans (2 were the "S" model) and two Liftbacks.

Seems a little strange.
60 Somethings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:54 PM   #21
fred812
Authorized User

Drives: 2007 5 spd Hatch White
Thanks for all the replies, so I gather what ever I get I will be pacified gotta get my order in for 2008 with cruise, tach, coin holder, latchback, foggy's, side air bags, scratch that the passenger fills that! lol. and alloys,

Thanks for all the replies, when I get mine I will have a lot of kool mods, stay tuned. I had an audio shop for 20 years and did a lot of custom details...
F
fred812 is offline   Reply With Quote