Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
N9QGS

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to N9QGS Send a message via Yahoo to N9QGS
Adjusting Windshield Washer Jets

I was curious, I notice on my Yaris when I am at driving speed and turn the washer jets on to spray washer fluid on my window, it only reaches the very lower portion of the windshield, if Im stopped will it reach the higher portion of the windows, I would like to know is there a way to aim it a little higher cause as driving speed i have to reply on the wiper to get the fluid to the part of the window I visually look out at. I dont know if you can stick a pin in the nozzle and adjust it that way?

Ron
N9QGS is offline   Reply With Quote