Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2020, 08:14 PM   #1
toad

Drives: street-legal go-kart
Wish me luck!

Taking the Echo in to get looked at in the morning by a trusted independent mechanic. It been making a loud clunking noise on bumps and during gear shifts. I think it has something to do with the front passenger-side suspension, but I looked underneath and couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. It a twenty year old car so I know there's going to be issues from time to time.

Regardless of the diagnosis I still love this little car and the joy it has brought me!
toad is offline   Reply With Quote