Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

View Poll Results: Steelies or Hubcaps or ???
Run with the steelies but please paint them! 15 15.79%
Steelies look great the way they are, the flat black is sweet! 36 37.89%
The stock hubcaps are your best bet, steelies are ugly! 23 24.21%
Rock the hubcaps, but paint them ASAP! 21 22.11%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2009, 07:43 AM   #1
CtrlAltDefeat
I ♥ Yaris

Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata
Question Steelies or Hubcaps or ???

I just installed my new springs and was looking at my LB without the hubcaps and thought it looked kinda cool without them... I like black wheels and am unlikely to be able to afford new wheels any time soon, so I am considering running without the hubcaps... My wife, however hates the steelies look and wants me to use the hubcaps which I feel make it look like every other Yari out there... I feel there might also be middle ground where I paint the steelies and/or the hubcaps. I just spent a lot of money on the car and cannot afford to do any thing expensive but if I could find color matched spray paint I think the hubcaps would look good painted black sand pearl to match the car and the Toyota symbol in the center flat black to match my soon to be painted flat black front and rear symbols... what ever the case may be, I'd like to know everyone's opinion and see some pics of cheap/free steelie/hubcap mods if you've done something to your stock wheels...

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell

Last edited by CtrlAltDefeat; 03-30-2009 at 03:55 AM.
CtrlAltDefeat is offline   Reply With Quote