Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 01-17-2020, 04:02 PM   #1
remcafee

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris 3 door
Laille beatrush rear frame reinforcement

Anyone have that reinforcement installed in place of the rear bumper crash bar? Does it help the vehicle chassis twist? Anyone noticeable differences in weight as well. Looks interesting to get especially since I have ultra racing bracing everywhere.
remcafee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 03:30 PM   #2
WeeYari

Drives: 06 Polar White 5dr, 13 Soul 4u
As with a lot of braces, I suspect if a manufacturer can find two points to attach something, they'll develop a brace and convince you it's needed. Save your money.
Old 04-13-2020, 08:34 AM   #3
kappa_md

Drives: Yaris RS2 2012
What Ultra Racing bracing / chassis bars do you have sir? If you have a complete set, i doubt you’ll notice any significant difference with the laile beatrush rear bumper crash bar
kappa_md is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 07:59 AM   #4
remcafee

I have Trd rear sway bar, ultra racing front and rear strut bars, ultra racing fender braces, ultra racing chassis rail braces, ultra racing exhaust crossover bar, and ultra racing front sway bar, I’m on bilstein b8 shocks and trim s tech springs, the car handles like it’s on rails, don’t ever have to use brakes on hot laps at wild horse pass motor sports park, I keep similar lap times with wrxs and miatas haha
Old 04-16-2020, 08:47 AM   #5
kappa_md

Quote:
Originally Posted by remcafee View Post
I have Trd rear sway bar, ultra racing front and rear strut bars, ultra racing fender braces, ultra racing chassis rail braces, ultra racing exhaust crossover bar, and ultra racing front sway bar, I’m on bilstein b8 shocks and trim s tech springs, the car handles like it’s on rails, don’t ever have to use brakes on hot laps at wild horse pass motor sports park, I keep similar lap times with wrxs and miatas haha
By the looks of it, your chassis is already stiff and probably IMHO you won’t need the beatrush rear bumper bar. BTW, what is a UR exhaust crossover bar? You can add the UR interior room bar and or spoon rigid collars / stiff ring subframe inserts to stiffen up the subframe and chassis in certain areas.
285mm drilled/slotted rotors. Stainless steel braided brake likes. Brembo disc pads.
Eibach ProKit. KYB Lowfer Sports. Eibach ProAlignment. Eibach 12mm rear hubcentric wheelspacer.
Ultra Racing. Front & rear strut bars. Front, middle & rear lower member bars. Fender bars. Interior room bar. Rear sway bar.
Old 04-19-2020, 02:54 AM   #6
remcafee

It goes in the middle under the exhaust tunnel, just 2 points and crosses under the exhaust pipe, and yes I want to do the spoon subframe collars, idk about the interior one but I’ll look into it, I’m also looking at Cusco pillow all mounts for my shocks.
Old 04-23-2020, 07:00 AM   #7
kappa_md

Quote:
Originally Posted by remcafee View Post
It goes in the middle under the exhaust tunnel, just 2 points and crosses under the exhaust pipe, and yes I want to do the spoon subframe collars, idk about the interior one but I’ll look into it, I’m also looking at Cusco pillow all mounts for my shocks.
I see i get it! It’s the middle lower chassis bar. Here is a picture of my interior room bar. It stiffens up the middle portion. My wife calls it “foot rest” hahaha agree with replacing the bushings especially if your car is already nearing a decade. I plan to do that as well. Bushings and braces would almost be like putting a rollcage inside
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 724B31F9-ACE4-4C88-B9EA-07420E87EFB1.jpg (133.3 KB, 67 views)
285mm drilled/slotted rotors. Stainless steel braided brake likes. Brembo disc pads.
Eibach ProKit. KYB Lowfer Sports. Eibach ProAlignment. Eibach 12mm rear hubcentric wheelspacer.
Ultra Racing. Front & rear strut bars. Front, middle & rear lower member bars. Fender bars. Interior room bar. Rear sway bar.
Old 04-23-2020, 09:39 AM   #8
remcafee

That’s pretty cool man, it’s just too bad not many people with these cars are left, just slowly phasing out, you plan on doing a motor build on yours? I’m thinking of doing ITB conversion to cable throttle and all motor build, but for now it’s a reliable daily driver that can do the occasion track rear up if it needs to haha
Old 04-23-2020, 01:25 PM   #9
enviri

Drives: 2010 Yaris

this thing? Picture is literally a decade old now..I still use it. if you still have your stock american rear bar then i doubt it'll do anything besides weight saving. JDM RS models dont have anything in that spot so that's why its made. It helps those models but not american cars with the huge bar you already have.
enviri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 11:42 PM   #10
kappa_md

I’m planning to maintain my 1NZ 1.5L motor build and keep it reliable sir. I’m having alot of fun with the Yaris as is. Just trying to improve the ride, safety, over all reliability and fun to drive factor. It’s a street setup build with basic bolt ons. I can keep up with most of the high powered cars given they can only go farther in a straight line hahaha
“it’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow.”
Old 04-25-2020, 12:01 AM   #11
remcafee

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviri View Post

this thing? Picture is literally a decade old now..I still use it. if you still have your stock american rear bar then i doubt it'll do anything besides weight saving. JDM RS models dont have anything in that spot so that's why its made. It helps those models but not american cars with the huge bar you already have.
yes thats it! interesting i didnt know in japan they dont have them, i do think its a good structural part of the car to have so i ordered one haha
Old 04-25-2020, 06:53 PM   #12
enviri

Drives: 2010 Yaris
if anything its weight savings. it took a few hits over the years too..its a quality piece. If you ever want to go jdm rear end too you're golden.
enviri is offline   Reply With Quote