Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > NY / NJ/ CT / PA
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-15-2008, 03:43 PM   #1
turboyaris

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to turboyaris
looking for a yaris owner in South Jersey

Hey guys, just like the title says, I'm looking for a yaris owner that lives in South Jersey so that I can make a harness bar for the liftback and sedan. For now, I should only need a liftback or sedan either one, I just need to take a few measurements of your car, hopefully this weekend, and then within the next week or two, borrow your car or hang out with you and your car for a couple hours. Of course, if you are interested in purchasing a harness bar, I would give you a good discount for your kindness. If you aren't interested in a harness bar, but need something else installed or anything like that. Please let me know, and we can work something out. Thanks a lot guys. Nick
turboyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 11:26 PM   #2
Zefoxe
¦µ¶Œ€♦åËÆ⌐š└╘○Å╝◙þ·▲

Drives: Scion xD
Send a message via AIM to Zefoxe
might wanna try some other sub forums also, a lot of the guys don't check this area regularly :P

Coming 2010: Toyota iSt CK edition (CooperKiller) stay tuned
Zefoxe is offline   Reply With Quote