Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Cars for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
dccurrent

Drives: Yaris 5 door Liftback
FOR SALE: 2009 Toyota Yaris 5 DR Hatchback

My poor baby has to be sold Wife is pregnant with twins and she wants a minivan! Oh the humanity.

Only 14,000 miles on it, automatic transmission, power windows and locks, rear spoiler, third party leather storage compartment in between the two front seats (can be removed.)

I'm throwing in my HD Pioneer stereo with USB/ipod capability and Rockford Fosgate Power speakers in the doors. Car will be pre-wired for amp and subwoofer to the trunk (sorry guys I'm taking the amp and sub with me!) Doors are also sound deadened to prevent vibrations from bass and sound leakage to the outside environment.

A couple small dings because of idiots in parking lots but otherwise the car looks and feels brand new - even the two dings are barely noticeable. PM for pics if you're interested.

Asking for 9700. Thank you very much!