Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-13-2009, 06:31 PM   #73
cdydjded

Drives: Yaris LB Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jekqmb View Post
Man its a Yaris, making it fast is kind of pointless, unless you auto-x or time attack....Im just doing cosmetic mods, some nitrous and making this baby slammed and looking hella flush hehe
Is it pointless to make a 92-00 Civic fast? If so then why do so many people do it?
cdydjded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #74
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
Quote:
Man its a Yaris, making it fast is kind of pointless, unless you auto-x or time attack....Im just doing cosmetic mods, some nitrous and making this baby slammed and looking hella flush hehe
So you are going to do auto-x or time attack with your nitrous? If not, that's "kind of a pointless."
PETERPOOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:50 PM   #75
jekqmb
Local Sh*t Disturber

Drives: 2009 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERPOOP View Post
So you are going to do auto-x or time attack with your nitrous? If not, that's "kind of a pointless."
No just alittle more power if i want it and more for looks then anything.....The Yaris has body lines of a car that can be dumped on a sick set of wheels and pull it off. Its a car you can go a few different ways with style wise, Euro or JDM. Its however not a car that is made for a straight line, civics have been around for Years and years and they have been tuning them for years and years. The Yaris is well just a Yaris that really doesnt get any credit here in the states.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:59 PM   #76
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
that is pointless..
PETERPOOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:33 PM   #77
chongopants
Banned

Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatchback
Send a message via AIM to chongopants Send a message via MSN to chongopants
lol

Quote:

says the guy who drives a car from a company thats out of business(unless u count the little penske buy, i dont they r gone)
chongopants is offline   Reply With Quote