Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-16-2014, 09:46 PM   #19
TerenceCruz

Drives: 2011 Toyota Yaris
@aspro Your car is really nice too man. Seeing that slammed would make me really happy haha. But, gotta be cautious, since you said roads arent that nice where you live slamming it wouldn't be that good of an idea unfortunately :/ bags? :) Hahaha.
TerenceCruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 11:08 PM   #20
aspro

Drives: 2011 Yaris RS 5 door 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheekeebut View Post
And then there are the salt-laden winter streets
Oh, who could forget about the salt! Not looking forward to this winter, man. Apparently we are going to get a seriously cold and snowy winter this year.

Thank god for hockey and snow boarding - otherwise I'd go crazy in the winter.

TRD sway bar, h&r coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, konig feather, bfg sport comp 2, MI intake manifold, aem cai, dc header, trd catback, MI crank pulley, trd short shift kit, phillips hid kit, morimoto led fogs, parrot navi indash, alpine 6.5 speakers, alpine amp, alpine reverse camera, led interior lights, thule roof racks, netz badges...
aspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 11:12 PM   #21
aspro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerenceCruz View Post
@aspro Your car is really nice too man. Seeing that slammed would make me really happy haha. But, gotta be cautious, since you said roads arent that nice where you live slamming it wouldn't be that good of an idea unfortunately :/ bags? :) Hahaha.
Thanks man, I couldn't do bags. I'm not lowered so much for looks but more for performance. The looks are just a plus, but I'm for function over form. Bags wouldn't be the best idea for the track lol.

TRD sway bar, h&r coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, konig feather, bfg sport comp 2, MI intake manifold, aem cai, dc header, trd catback, MI crank pulley, trd short shift kit, phillips hid kit, morimoto led fogs, parrot navi indash, alpine 6.5 speakers, alpine amp, alpine reverse camera, led interior lights, thule roof racks, netz badges...
Old 09-17-2014, 05:59 AM   #22
G-Ammo

Drives: Toyota Yaris 2009; 1.0 3 Cil.
I dont want to swap these bumpers! Cuz I really don't like the look of the 07 bumpers to be honest :) but thats just my taste.

And i see what you mean aspro... to be honest the roads in Belgium are one of the worst roads there are in Europe. And for the last 2 years I stay in belgium with my dad... and yes, my car really got alot of beating the first months i was there because I didn't know where to drive yet... my subframe has bend a bit and even my right front fender sticks out a little bit :D

But hey, that come's with the stance life yo!

I can't do anything with performance cause its a 1.0 litre :( my next car will definatly be an import one, but more on performance & lowered, but nothing stanced!
Old 09-17-2014, 08:27 AM   #23
aspro

Your car looks awesome. Everyone has a different purpose for their ride and that dictates the look. I've got stance envy that's for sure!

Old 09-17-2014, 03:06 PM   #24
sheekeebut
Minimalist

Drives: 07 silver sedan
Yup, envious too. I've got so much gap you can fit a peanut butter sandwich in there. And the black rims make it look gappier.
sheekeebut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 06:33 PM   #25
G-Ammo

Drives: Toyota Yaris 2009; 1.0 3 Cil.
step by step guys! I've driven my Yaris stock for 2 years :') Not even planning on tuning it or whatever... it was just a switch in my brain: lets stance the shit out of it!
Old 09-17-2014, 11:38 PM   #26
aspro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheekeebut View Post
Yup, envious too. I've got so much gap you can fit a peanut butter sandwich in there. And the black rims make it look gappier.
Mmm peanut butter. That's OK. Stance is cool and all but when the stance guys get hungry on the road they can't reach under the wheel well and grab a peanut butter sandwich like you can bahahaaa.

Old 09-17-2014, 11:40 PM   #27
aspro

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Ammo View Post
step by step guys! I've driven my Yaris stock for 2 years :') Not even planning on tuning it or whatever... it was just a switch in my brain: lets stance the shit out of it!
You should fab up a side exit exhaust to come out just infront of the rear wheels. That would look dope.

Old 09-18-2014, 02:24 AM   #28
TerenceCruz

Drives: 2011 Toyota Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspro View Post
Mmm peanut butter. That's OK. Stance is cool and all but when the stance guys get hungry on the road they can't reach under the wheel well and grab a peanut butter sandwich like you can bahahaaa.
Hahaha this made me crack up.
TerenceCruz is offline   Reply With Quote